Would opry benefit from nose filler? Did I ascend opry (pics included)? Can it be made permanent through surgery?

D

Deleted member 22354

835d0e3989a3f639747005c3af5b91bb.jpg
3181886_835d0e3989a3f639747005c3af5b91bb.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and horizon
Damn he looks pale as fuck in these photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
It would be safer to do pdo nose threads for this type of problem.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 22354
From 7 PSL to 7 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Artemis, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 22354
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 22354
Looks the exact same doesnt matter

• +1
It would be safer to do pdo nose threads for this type of problem.

Are you sure? Imo these are quite different cases. The skull of the woman is completely wrongly developed. Oprys skull is correctly developed, he just has a Roman nose (or smth similar). With me it is the same as with him, everything well developed, but the Roman nose. In the woman, the tip of the nose is also ugly because of this. Opry has a good nose tip that does not need to be changed.

I thought it makes sense to put a hyaluron filler in the top of the nose like I edited Opry to make the nose perfect.

Looks the exact same doesnt matter
But why? Imo his side profile lacks harmony bc of the nose. In my edit, everything looks more harmonious and fluid

Edit: Imo I just changed his nose from roman to greek
Edit2: or to nordic??:lul:
main-qimg-d685bad83e5528d11ce5f7170988d06e-pjlq

Last edited:
Are you sure? Imo these are quite different cases. The skull of the woman is completely wrongly developed. Oprys skull is correctly developed, he just has a Roman nose (or smth similar). With me it is the same as with him, everything well developed, but the Roman nose. In the woman, the tip of the nose is also ugly because of this. Opry has a good nose tip that does not need to be changed.

I thought it makes sense to put a hyaluron filler in the top of the nose like I edited Opry to make the nose perfect.

But why? Imo his side profile lacks harmony bc of the nose. In my edit, everything looks more harmonious and fluid

its roman / semitic

It’s literally meaningless irl women aren’t this autistic to cherrypick
They see a fit guy with a nice jaw, eyebrows and hair

It looks the exact same with barely any difference

you're right actually. this is a different case. but I still think the thread could be placed higher up for him to fix that