Would people be interested…

Should I do this

• Total voters
widdi

widdi

😔
If I scraped the website for every single mention of a softmax, ran the thing through a natural language processing model for sentiment analysis (basically find what people think are copes or not) and then published the results here? I’m familiar with web scraping and some NLP related stuff but I’ve never worked with sentiment analysis so it would take some time & effort. I’ll only do this if a lot of people want it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover, wsada and 3 others
scrape all of blackgymmax's comments and use them to make an AI that generates replies based on it.

but completely in ebonics.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover and wsada
If I scraped the website for every single mention of a softmax, ran the thing through a natural language processing model for sentiment analysis (basically find what people think are copes or not) and then published the results here? I’m familiar with web scraping and some NLP related stuff but I’ve never worked with sentiment analysis so it would take some time & effort. I’ll only do this if a lot of people want it.
Tag me in it when you do.
But you won't be able to post it all in one thread. You'll have to put it on a Word document or Google Drive link and then link it, because it will exceed character count.

Not worth your time. ChatGPT can literally do this for you in a minute, if you provide it all the links to softmax threads.

Please do