Would putting Retin A on my abs burn the fat?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Okay I don’t give a fuck about my abs I’m more so asking cause everyone talks about how it burns fat underneath the skin

Now what if I put it on top of my dick on my fat pad? Would it melt it ?:smonk:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 16058, N1666 and 3 others
Just fucking lol.Only on looksmax:lul:

No,it wouldn’t I think.Because not all fat under your skin are the same type of fat

There is subcutaneous fat(visible right under skin) and visceral (surrounds organs) fat.I don’t see retin a being capable of that.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if a looksmax freak came in with his 2 year experimentation of tret on his fat pad or smth :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 11758, PYT and 1 other person
Just fucking lol.Only on looksmax:lul:

No,it wouldn’t I think.Because not all fat under your skin are the same type of fat

There is subcutaneous fat(visible right under skin) and visceral (surrounds organs) fat.I don’t see retin a being capable of that.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if a looksmax freak came in with his 2 year experimentation of tret on his fat pad or smth :lul:
If I put it on my face will it burn the face bloat?
Yes I know I should diet I’m trying but losing weight is too hard I’d rather stay at 24% bodyfat and cheat like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT
No you dumb retarded idiot it won't jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and delusionalretard
If I put it on my face will it burn the face bloat?
Yes I know I should diet I’m trying but losing weight is too hard I’d rather stay at 24% bodyfat and cheat like this tbh
I missed your post,no I don’t think it will.

Beyond that out of many users of retinol or tretinoin I haven’t seen results that would be desirable in a way you described.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
do it it will burn fat fat fat
youu get abs 10 days trust mep

po post beforee afteerrr resultt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back