Would roids fix my rounded shoulders?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
My shoulders ain’t narrow but they are rounded. Would roids be able to fix this in combination with training delts as much as possible?

@Ada Mustang
Thoughts?

Rounded shoulders for you are proabably natural for you assuming you dont slouch and have good posture (neck long, pelvis tipped back, shoulders up, etc.). If you slouch, fix that ASAP. Forcing your shoulders back could cause impingement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Rounded shoulders for you are proabably natural for you assuming you dont slouch and have good posture (neck long, pelvis tipped back, shoulders up, etc.). If you slouch, fix that ASAP. Forcing your shoulders back could cause impingement.
How do I know if my posture is not optimal? Any chance dht could grow my clavicles still? Soon turning 23 but growth plates are longest open in clavicle afaik

Sexless activities

How do I know if my posture is not optimal? Any chance dht could grow my clavicles still? Soon turning 23 but growth plates are longest open in clavicle afaik

I watched this guys videos on posture and lifting form and he helped me alot. I always had shoulder issues so I couldn't lift hard, so following his tips helped me. I would just watching some of his videos on shoulders, neck, and low back to see. You are most likely fine if you arent in pain though tbh. If you do have low back issues, you could probably get a slight height boost my decompressing your spine (I gained like 1cm). Also, invest in an nice chair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 2729
Regardless should gym max tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 23218
no pics no care

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

I watched this guys videos on posture and lifting form and he helped me alot. I always had shoulder issues so I couldn't lift hard, so following his tips helped me. I would just watching some of his videos on shoulders, neck, and low back to see. You are most likely fine if you arent in pain though tbh. If you do have low back issues, you could probably get a slight height boost my decompressing your spine (I gained like 1cm). Also, invest in an nice chair.

I believe the only thing I might have is APT. Which is not shoulder related but would probably still maxx me?
Regardless should gym max tbh
yea already am
no pics no care
nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I believe the only thing I might have is APT. Which is not shoulder related but would probably still maxx me?

yea already am

nigger

Try this. Dunno if it will makwe you much taller but could hjelp with the shoulders