Would RR look good with light brown/hazel eyes?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Im thinking about starting to use drops to go from T50 to maybe T17 in good lighting.

But my whole thing (and girls said this too) is having all black out features. My eyes, hair, eyebrows…with light brown skin i have a very high Dark Triad appeal.

But since once i lighten my eyes i can’t go back, idk if i should be doing it or maybe stay dark triad.

Thotts?

Oh and said RR because we share the same exact coloring.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
He’s one of the very few who wouldn’t. Although green wouldn’t be bad on him

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
He’s one of the very few who wouldn’t. Although green wouldn’t be bad on him
i tried some tiktok filter to put my eyes hazel and green but i look like shieet

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
who rf is rr

yes

• Woah
Im thinking about starting to use drops to go from T50 to maybe T17 in good lighting.

But my whole thing (and girls said this too) is having all black out features. My eyes, hair, eyebrows…with light brown skin i have a very high Dark Triad appeal.
I have same features but I look homosexual

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1

But since once i lighten my eyes i can’t go back, idk if i should be doing it or maybe stay dark triad.

Thotts?

hmm is it possible or safe to go from T40 to hazel? esp in my childhood i had lighter eyes

• +1
hmm is it possible or safe to go from T40 to hazel? esp in my childhood i had lighter eyes
idk about safe but who cares, i had lighter eyes too when i was younger but that doesn’t mean much.

It’s about how genetically predisposed are you to having possibly lighter eyes, you could try and nothing could happen, or you’d get hazel eyes who knows.

idk about safe but who cares, i had lighter eyes too when i was younger but that doesn’t mean much.

It’s about how genetically predisposed are you to having possibly lighter eyes, you could try and nothing could happen, or you’d get hazel eyes who knows.
who cares? if u go blind nothing else will matter. i read some theory about toxicity is what causes eyes to get darker basically. btw tell me which drops are that? hazel will halo me hard

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Done all of them. Green looks best imo

• Love it

Thotts?

yes