Would someone born in SEA be better off a hapa with a poor single mother or completely Asian but stable father?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I think I have a moral obligation to serenade the world with my superior essence I think with my IQ and German genetics the trade off for the poverty and mental illness they will get will be worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
@uglymug2 @ChristianChad @Danish_Retard @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and FailedNormieManlet
I think I have a moral obligation to serenade the world with my superior essence I think with my IQ and German genetics the trade off for the poverty and mental illness they will get will be worth it
Kys Griffith

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i can’t imagine any child being raised without a father figure, will literally be feminized and have cuck tendencies.

blacks can leave and go get milk because there’s a chance the son grows to be 6’7 with the frame of a tank. while white genetics are nice, there’s a 90% chance your son will be another Elliot Rodger, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, fauxfox, Kingcel32 and 3 others
i can’t imagine any child being raised without a father figure, will literally be feminized and have cuck tendencies.

blacks can leave and go get milk because there’s a chance the son grows to be 6’7 with the frame of a tank. while white genetics are nice, there’s a 90% chance your son will be another Elliot Rodger, sorry
This will be in Asia. Not in the West. Elliot rodger is the product of a mixed White guy competing with White's who are good look. Even ER if he lived in Asia would have better then most of his peers.

I'm not taking these girls with me just going to spread my seed to the lowest common denominator

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ballskin
You have been talking about SEAmaxxing for almost a year at this point. When are you going to do it?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Kingcel32, ChristianChad and 2 others
Someone said that you still have to pay child support for the kid and that it will be based on your earnings so the mum ends up setup for life as the child support money for 18 years will mog her peers earnings in SEA.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 11126
You have been talking about SEAmaxxing for almost a year at this point. When are you going to do it?
Not really the past 2 months mainly... The date is Winter 2023

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Someone said that you still have to pay child support for the kid and that it will be based on your earnings so the mum ends up setup for life as the child support money for 18 years will mog her peers earnings in SEA.
I think it really depends on the country also there are ways around it. But if she lives in the USA then yeah your fucked.

I would still give some money if I could. Obviously not much but if I was making 6 figures I would give maybe 8 grand a year or less depending on how many kids I had.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hapa

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Yeah I will do it man... Just gotta read up on child support laws.

Its also worrying if this were to make me look bad in the future. But I would just deny it I guess

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and rand anon
You can get extradited for not paying child support

What use is superior genetics if there is no father figure, read up on the stats, there’s an increased risk of homo, bipolar, all mental illnesses, autism etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggie

What use is superior genetics if there is no father figure, read up on the stats, there’s an increased risk of homo, bipolar, all mental illnesses, autism etc
You could pay for them to go to a local boarding school.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11126 and ballskin
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Apparently child support is 5,450 USD annually. Looking at nominal GDP they would earn more than average from child support in all SEA countries except for Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. International schools seem to be a ripoff based on some research.

RankCountryPopulation
in million
GDP Nominal
millions of
USD
GDP Nominal
per capita
USD
GDP (PPP)
millions of
USD
GDP (PPP)
per capita
USD
23px-Infobox_ASEAN_flag.svg.png
ASEAN
23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia
23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
Thailand
23px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png
Malaysia
23px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore
23px-Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png
Philippines
23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
Vietnam
23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png
Myanmar
23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
Brunei
23px-Flag_of_Cambodia.svg.png
Cambodia
23px-Flag_of_Laos.svg.png
Laos

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 11126
You could pay for them to go to a local boarding school.
Nvm you already said it lol.

I was hoping more like 1 grand a year

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
How much would that cost yearly... I would pay for them to be able to know English.
Its a ripoff cheapest I could find was 1.8k USD annually.

Its a ripoff cheapest I could find was 1.8k USD annually.
I just want them to know English and not be in a total shithole the rest will work itself out assuming they are smart

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggie
At this point just get a mail order bride :lul:

Green card maxxing :lul:

• Ugh..
You will have a retarded kid without a father figure
Well I'm doing both mating strategies men have two options lowest common denominator breeding ofc I won't provide these kids nearly as much resources. And then A wife with kids that would be a higher investment though.

I see no reason why I can't do both of these White wife and 3rd world kids/sperm donations

Why would I bring trash to the west?
So you would rather flush 7k down the toilet each year to people you'll never see, bring them to the west and you at least save on the school fees.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 11126 and ballskin
So you would rather flush 7k down the toilet each year to people you'll never see, bring them to the west and you at least save on the school fees.
If they are in the USA I would have the state breathing down my neck and I would have no choice but to pay 10-20% of my salary.

If I was short on money they would be out of luck not going to bring them to the USA where they can legally rape me

• +1

Do you have any idea how much of a mogger a half White kid is in the Philippines?

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Whats your thoughts morally on this? evil or not evil?
Only evil if you don't pay. Morally I do not support Genghis Khan maxxing but paying would be an atonement of sorts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Only evil if you don't pay. Morally I do not support Genghis Khan maxxing but paying would be an atonement of sorts.
Idk would 1 grand be enough in these 3rd world shithole type places?

Idk would 1 grand be enough in these 3rd world shithole type places?
It says you gotta pay the same amount in countries the us has arrangements with as you would if the kid was in america. You could get away with less in a country like Cambodia or Philippines I assume.

I grew up without a father, and well you learn to manage it. I think the harm is minimised a bit in the modern world where people can find masculine "idols" (?) online.

Really it would be even further minimised if you there to contact the kid a couple times of the year and give him some books and courses to read and complete. Add to that him mogging everyone around him in looks and money and he'll be fine.

• +1

This is so wrong its not even funny. Boys that grow up with single mothers are more high T and more agressive. They have to compensate for the lack of a father figure.

On the other hand guys that grow up with a single father get submissive and mire femine.

Single mothers make a man more masculine

HAPA, asian genetics are subhuman.

• +1
Hapa girls can easily instamax in SEA and have a good life

• +1
This is so wrong its not even funny. Boys that grow up with single mothers are more high T and more agressive. They have to compensate for the lack of a father figure.

On the other hand guys that grow up with a single father get submissive and mire femine.

how does that make sense. if a kid grows up with only a mother, he will pick up her natural tendencies and behavior, kids are sponges.

only exceptions to the case that I can see is if the father is a cuck or the kid acts rebellious and hangs out with bbcs in his spare time

I think this a retarded idea, kill will just be confused

• So Sad
how does that make sense. if a kid grows up with only a mother, he will pick up her natural tendencies and behavior, kids are sponges.

only exceptions to the case that I can see is if the father is a cuck or the kid acts rebellious and hangs out with bbcs in his spare time
Watch this

You have to remember that Asian father, is generally worth much less than a white one. You are probably comparing to what you know about fathers instead of thinking in a cultural context

“More High T” ”More Aggressive” MF your talking about Asians here High T for a Japanese is tanked T for 90% of the rest of the world. Being any part Asian is a death sentence

a fellow man of culture inspired by our saints @itsOVER and @RealLooksmaxxer

Spreading the germanic seed far and wide in south-east-asia

• +1
a fellow man of culture inspired by our saints @itsOVER and @RealLooksmaxxer

Spreading the germanic seed far and wide in south-east-asia
Did any of these guys get confirmed kids over seas? I mean they could be larping I larp all the time and half of the times people believe me

Yeah I will do it man... Just gotta read up on child support laws.

Its also worrying if this were to make me look bad in the future. But I would just deny it I guess
Why would you ever want to have a multitude of hapa subhuman children?

• +1
Why would you ever want to have a multitude of hapa subhuman children?
genetic legacy also its easier to spread my genes to cheap women.

I intend to have a white family in which I will invest the majority of my resources but why not do both?

genetic legacy also its easier to spread my genes to cheap women.

I intend to have a white family in which I will invest the majority of my resources but why not do both?
Listen I get it and I have no problem if you were to do it w say idk Arabs or Persians but fucking Asians…. South East Asians at that the ones with the worst genetics in the entire world… It’s one thing to have a bunch of Mestizos or half Algerians running around . But South East Asians… You can do better bro

• +1
Listen I get it and I have no problem if you were to do it w say idk Arabs or Persians but fucking Asians…. South East Asians at that the ones with the worst genetics in the entire world… It’s one thing to have a bunch of Mestizos or half Algerians running around . But South East Asians… You can do better bro
Yeah maybe I will try South America but I wanna try the easiest countries first.

Also doing sperm donations (might do it world wide as well since there is no donor limit overseas) some places pay for your plane ticket

Yeah maybe I will try South America but I wanna try the easiest countries first.

Also doing sperm donations (might do it world wide as well since there is no donor limit overseas) some places pay for your plane ticket
Yea I was thinking about Sperm Donation myself if I were to go to the military or something. I would suggest you go and try Brazil bleach that shitter. All I’m saying Is anything but South East Asia

• Hmm...
Yea I was thinking about Sperm Donation myself if I were to go to the military or something. I would suggest you go and try Brazil bleach that shitter. All I’m saying Is anything but South East Asia
Idk I've read stories of White guys knocking up dozens of girls in the Philippines.

And abortion is banned so its pretty assured they will have your kids single motherhood is big there too so its not socially a death sentence.

Whereas in Latin America it would be 10X harder

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back