Would someone born in SEA be better off a hapa with a poor single mother or completely Asian but stable father?

Can I login with tor?

Idk I've read stories of White guys knocking up dozens of girls in the Philippines.

And abortion is banned so its pretty assured they will have your kids single motherhood is big there too so its not socially a death sentence.

Whereas in Latin America it would be 10X harder
Listen if you want quantity over quality then yea even I can’t deny you’ll have way more children in SEA bur the quality of the child will be so fucking shit man I wouldn’t do it. Bro go to a poor neighborhood in Brazil give then the false promise of a green card and your good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Listen if you want quantity over quality then yea even I can’t deny you’ll have way more children in SEA bur the quality of the child will be so fucking shit man I wouldn’t do it. Bro go to a poor neighborhood in Brazil give then the false promise of a green card and your good
I can do both... In one year if I spent a few hours day I'm certain I could knock up 100 girls

I can do both... In one year if I spent a few hours day I'm certain I could knock up 100 girls
How can you do both when the quality of Asian genetics are the worst…

How can you do both when the quality of Asian genetics are the worst…

I'm 130-140 IQ 5'10 those kids will mog every single other SEA kid and be at least 110 IQ

View attachment 1818750

I'm 130-140 IQ 5'10 those kids will mog every single other SEA kid and be at least 110 IQ
IQ is fucking irrelevant in quality of life for a majority of people in anything high IQ lowers your quality of life because of your hyper awareness. You being 5,10 is Irrelevant if their mother is fucking 5,1. Wow the kid turns out to be 5,7… Even going to Africa or North Africa would be better

IQ is fucking irrelevant in quality of life for a majority of people in anything high IQ lowers your quality of life because of your hyper awareness. You being 5,10 is Irrelevant if their mother is fucking 5,1. Wow the kid turns out to be 5,7… Even going to Africa or North Africa would be better
5'7 mogs all the locals average guy is 5'4.

Also IQ helps you a lot especially if your 15+ above the average I will say IQ stops mattering after a certain point but being 110 in a country full of idiots would give them a massive advantage

5'7 mogs all the locals average guy is 5'4.

Also IQ helps you a lot especially if your 15+ above the average I will say IQ stops mattering after a certain point but being 110 in a country full of idiots would give them a massive advantage
Eh I guess I’m 5,10 and live in Japan so I understand but I’m trying to leave this shithole

genetics is worth millions

Why did you end up in Japan and why do you consider it a shit hole? I wanna move there tbh
Dad got a job here I’m 15 . Yes it’s a shithole I would never recommend you move here. The Japs are super resentful to any Americans because of the war and the mass cucking of Japanese women. The police are super biased towards you I myself was kept in a police station for 6 hours because a kid on my bus stole something in a store and I was also in the store. Point is don’t come here it’s fucking ass

• +1
Did any of these guys get confirmed kids over seas? I mean they could be larping I larp all the time and half of the times people believe me
@itsOVER has confirmed 3 but said to have 5 total and @RealLooksmaxxer has confirmed 2

• Woah
Dad got a job here I’m 15 . Yes it’s a shithole I would never recommend you move here. The Japs are super resentful to any Americans because of the war and the mass cucking of Japanese women. The police are super biased towards you I myself was kept in a police station for 6 hours because a kid on my bus stole something in a store and I was also in the store. Point is don’t come here it’s fucking ass
Have you gotten any Japanese girls yet?

Also are you sure this isn't because you aren't fitting in? Do you speak Japanese imagine some Spic who could only speak Spanish saying he isn't treated the same did you try adapting Japanese language and customs?

I was born an autistic hapa to single mother and look how I turned out!

Attachments

• 9FB964F5-67A7-4AEE-8299-448760B2402D.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Also are you sure this isn't because you aren't fitting in? Do you speak Japanese imagine some Spic who could only speak Spanish saying he isn't treated the same did you try adapting Japanese language and customs?
Yea within the first month of me getting here I caught 3 bodies 2 Asians one White. I go to an American school so no thats not the reason. I learned some Japanese but decided since I’m leaving it’s not worth it but thats another thing the customs are so strange and submissive to me I don’t like it I mainly try to stay on the American bases.

• +1

You try adapting the language and customs and tell me how it is for you if your from the West you probably won’t like them.

• Hmm...
Yea within the first month of me getting here I caught 3 bodies 2 Asians one White. I go to an American school so no thats not the reason. I learned some Japanese but decided since I’m leaving it’s not worth it but thats another thing the customs are so strange and submissive to me I don’t like it I mainly try to stay on the American bases.
Idk man seems like a dream come true I wish I went to Japan or Korea in HS. Your lucky and easy sex

I wanna raise a White family in Asia look how happy these kids are

I was born an autistic hapa to single mother and look how I turned out!
If I had a kid like you overseas I would not be sad your high IQ and interesting hope youtube works out

• Love it
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Idk man seems like a dream come true I wish I went to Japan or Korea in HS. Your lucky and easy sex

I wanna raise a White family in Asia look how happy these kids are

They praise whites here it’s kind of weird. I was asked to be in an interview while I was at the Haneda airport and got told I was handsome by the cameraman (kinda gay). If your good with adjusting to non western traditions and customs then maybe it isn’t so bad. Yea fucking Japs and Asians isn’t hard but I miss home so much it’s just not worth it.

They praise whites here it’s kind of weird. I was asked to be in an interview while I was at the Haneda airport and got told I was handsome by the cameraman (kinda gay). If your good with adjusting to non western traditions and customs then maybe it isn’t so bad. Yea fucking Japs and Asians isn’t hard but I miss home so much it’s just not worth it.
Is Jap pussy really tighter only fucked one White bitch...

Is Jap pussy really tighter only fucked one White bitch...
LOL your talking abt breeding hundreds of babies and you’ve only fucked 1 girl?? And no the jap wasn’t tight overhyped tbh other Asian was Filipino and yea it was too tight couldn’t fit it in at all called it quits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back