Would taking just an AI be best thing to do as an early.punerty cel?

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
why don't u inject hgh, it's 100$ per 100iu

why don't u inject hgh, it's 100$ per 100iu
Too difficult to store and hide I'm going to Mongolia in like 2 weeks I think ai would be easier to hide and store

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Too difficult to store and hide I'm going to Mongolia in like 2 weeks I think ai would be easier to hide and store
And I heard it's cope if u don't have deficiency and also only accelerates growth not increasing final height

take tons of ai it aint gonna do shit for ur shitty genetics it could help a bit but hgh is far more superior just lose weight u dont really need ai only if u a fat fuck with the level of estrogen same as a pregnant women

take tons of ai it aint gonna do shit for ur shitty genetics it could help a bit but hgh is far more superior just lose weight u dont really need ai only if u a fat fuck with the level of estrogen same as a pregnant women
Explain why hgh isn't cope if u don't have deficiency

Explain why hgh isn't cope if u don't have deficiency
never seen someone who said hgh is cope even if u are retarted u would know that it isnt cope

never seen someone who said hgh is cope even if u are retarted u would know that it isnt cope
They said if u don't have deficiency it only accelerates growth and not final height they gave a study