Would the NHS fix my deviated septum UK CELS GTFIH

A

abracadabra

Iron
got a pretty bad deviated septum would the nhs cover that shit for me?

Ask your primary care doctor. Also, if your septum is deviated, there's a good chance your maxilla is canted and may even need bimax to truly fix your deviated septum.

I say this from experience because I had my septum fixed at 15 and it relapsed. I didn't know why until I discovered I had a maxillary cant and needed DJS to fix.

Ask your primary care doctor. Also, if your septum is deviated, there's a good chance your maxilla is canted and may even need bimax to truly fix your deviated septum.

I say this from experience because I had my septum fixed at 15 and it relapsed. I didn't know why until I discovered I had a maxillary cant and needed DJS to fix.
how much did the surgery to fix your maxilla cost

No, i have one and they have done fuck all for me throughout 9 years of being under ENT (Since I was 17), mine was from breaking my nose which left a bump on bridge but didnt really make it wonky (see pfp), theyve argued that so long as there is no immediate medical issue they wont do anything.

don't bother with the NHS for cosmetic surgery, theyre useless.

No, i have one and they have done fuck all for me throughout 9 years of being under ENT (Since I was 17), mine was from breaking my nose which left a bump on bridge but didnt really make it wonky (see pfp), theyve argued that so long as there is no immediate medical issue they wont do anything.

don't bother with the NHS for cosmetic surgery, theyre useless.
my nose is more twisted than that in the inverted filter bro that is not crooked like mines u need rhino if it was a bump and i have breathing problems

my nose is more twisted than that in the inverted filter bro that is not crooked like mines u need rhino if it was a bump and i have breathing problems
if it genuinely and completely impacts breathing they might, my breathing is impacted but manageable so they just leave it lol

how much did the surgery to fix your maxilla cost
Haven't got surgery yet. Plan to very soon in a month or two

• +1
Reactions: Ino_