Would these surgeries shorten a long midface? Or at least make it appear shorter?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Bimax ccw, jaw / cheekbone implants, forehead reduction, paranasal implants, rhinoplasty.

What can be done for a long midface?

Bimax CCW w maxillary impaction then pray to Gandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 17345 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
CCW Lefort 3
1618849905688-png.1098287

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and bignosesmallchin
12 gauge implants

CCW Lefort 3
1618849905688-png.1098287
Nobody is gonna perform on you this surgery (same for lf2) if you are not deformed, only some curry surgeons who wants your money and nothing more

How would obo do that? I don’t think moving your orbital box would do anything
Chances are Your facial thirds are proportioned but eyes aren't wide apart

Nobody is gonna perform on you this surgery (same for lf2) if you are not deformed, only some curry surgeons who wants your money and nothing more
Holy shit I want lefort 3 now

• JFL
Reactions: MolestatoDallaVita and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Nah you can get Modified Lefort 3 and Lefort 2

Nah you can get Modified Lefort 3 and Lefort 2
Is modified lefort3 able to be done same time as bimax? Would it add to the price of bimax ccw?

Isn’t posterior down grafting superior to impaction?
I don't really know man I'm not really knowledgeablr about this my midface ratio is 1.0 :feelscry:
But I thought downgrafting is supposed to lengthen the face like when fixing short face syndrome :feelsthink:

Bimax ccw, jaw / cheekbone implants, forehead reduction, paranasal implants, rhinoplasty.

Why the fuck would you want to shrink the midface unless it's death long midface is such a high class chad trait.

Why the fuck would you want to shrink the midface unless it's death long midface is such a high class chad trait.
I’m downward grown with long midface and recessed

I’m downward grown with long midface and recessed

Then your problem is down words growth not a long midface most nordics have tall as fuck midfaces but mog very hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

Just get lip implants or lip lift to reduce the philtrum

If you have long midface through long nose like i do i think not even LF3 can help. In order to reduce the mid face in that area u would need to reduce the nose lenght and remove the soft tissue, which is not possible. Long midface is doom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
If you have long midface through long nose like i do i think not even LF3 can help. In order to reduce the mid face in that area u would need to reduce the nose lenght and remove the soft tissue, which is not possible. Long midface is doom

• +1
Reactions: yorker12 and Deleted member 17244
Impaction doesnt change nose lenght and is only performed in patients with gummy smile
Did you not see the images? What are you on about? Look at the ceph outlines and where the nose base sits after surgery. And I’ve heard of impaction being performed in people without a gummy smile. If it was a gummy smile surgery only, they would cut under the nasal spine, not above like in some of the examples.

Did you not see the images? What are you on about? Look at the ceph outlines and where the nose base sits after surgery. And I’ve heard of impaction being performed in people without a gummy smile. If it was a gummy smile surgery only, they would cut under the nasal spine, not above like in some of the examples.
Bro im not even getting in this discussion, just do basic research, true long midface from long nose cant be fixed by impaction this is like discussing about flat earth, im not getting into this

Impaction doesnt change nose lenght and is only performed in patients with gummy smile
Exactly, if the long midface comes from below the nose, impaction can help, if it comes from the nose/nasion region, then yeah, no impaction will help.
You don't want impaction without a gummy smile, even basic googling will give you multiple nightmare stories of overimpaction or impaction for people who did not need it getting revisions.

I had 4mm ccw impaction, it definitely does not shorten the nose, maybe just gives that perception (could also be nose upturning, but for that you need advancement, it won't upturn from ccw or impaction). My nose stayed the same. If your goal is to shorten the nose/nasion area, then LF1 impaction probably won't help that much.

And tbh, biggest improvement was getting rid of gummy smile, yes there are a lot of other subtle positive changes, even better hollow cheeks, but no noticeable "shortening" of the midface.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Exactly, if the long midface comes from below the nose, impaction can help, if it comes from the nose/nasion region, then yeah, no impaction will help.

You don't want impaction without a gummy smile, even basic googling will give you multiple nightmare stories of overimpaction or impaction for people who did not need it getting revisions.

I had 4mm ccw impaction, it definitely does not shorten the nose, maybe just gives that perception (could also be nose upturning, but for that you need advancement, it won't upturn from ccw or impaction). My nose stayed the same. If your goal is to shorten the nose/nasion area, then LF1 impaction probably won't help that much.

And tbh, biggest improvement was getting rid of gummy smile, yes there are a lot of other subtle positive changes, even better hollow cheeks, but no noticeable "shortening" of the midface.
So there is literally no way then, if we don't consider rhino techniques like upturning the tip, reducing the septum, or lowering the bridge? I could lower where my nose starts at the top, but my tip is already turned up, and despite that, my midface and nose are simply too long, compared to my IPD, and objectively. Can't get OBO either, cuz that's insane, and carries scars and bigger risks. Mewing is a meme. So literally nothing?

@stressftw but doctors say they can shorten a nose with rhino (from front) (not just tip angles but legit shortening)

Last edited: