Would this be a good flirt-move when you cross eyes with a girl at a rave?

D

Deleted member 17578

Emerald
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Posts
39,859
Reputation
94,813


rate flirt-move. I need to low-inhib dark-triad max and show maximum sex-appeal, lust, primal domination.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 2381, Eduardo DOV and 15 others
It's not too late to delete this bro 💀💀
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 2381, horizon and 11 others
scarface.gif

UnawarePotableHen-size_restricted.gif
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: B O N E S, 2d v2, saulgoodman and 8 others
Wtf is this bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
me after seeing the autistic shit a htn/chadlite has to do in order to get some pussy

Tired Black And White GIF by BLoafX
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
That V in your room stands for virgin ?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
she would suck your cock on the spot for sure
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578 and Solar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2382
tumblr_mzzla2DHf31r3vteao1_500.gif

I just need a freak phenotype like this for it to look good.

NTmaxxing with normie curtains hairstyle, etc. It has never worked for me. I am a non-NT freak.

I need a pheno to match my fucked up brain.
No one does this.
 
No one does this.
In normal social circles. Normal social circles that I am not part of anyways, and never will be due to my nonNT brain.

Looking like this at techno-raves would be very passable.
1979aa128130b1996b25871b7488319d--menswear--fashion-men.jpg
schermafbeelding-2019-05-27-om-20.03.25.png
schermafbeelding-2019-05-27-om-20.04.04.png

That's how people dress/look.

I need to stop trying to be NT it will never work. My brain is too far gone.
 
LMAOAOAOAOOAOOAO
WHATA SARCASTIC FUNNY IRONIC TROLLY GUY LMAOOO HE SEEMS SO FUN TO BE AORUND LOLLOOLLLLL :soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
super NT you should do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2381 and Deleted member 17578
Caging at you retards, you think you made the joke but the joke is on you. Laugh a bit you sad fucks.
suck dick you retard

you clueless 14 year old cunt..

dont ever raise your voice around me again



no shit he was "trollINGNGNGNNGG haahaghhagaa :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

STILL FUCKING CRINGY
HE SHOULD KHIMSELF


YOU SHOULD TOO
 
suck dick you retard

you clueless 14 year old cunt..

dont ever raise your voice around me again



no shit he was "trollINGNGNGNNGG haahaghhagaa :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

STILL FUCKING CRINGY
HE SHOULD KHIMSELF


YOU SHOULD TOO
If only you knew how retarded you acting rn
 
LMAOAOAOAOOAOOAO
WHATA SARCASTIC FUNNY IRONIC TROLLY GUY LMAOOO HE SEEMS SO FUN TO BE AORUND LOLLOOLLLLL :soy::soy::soy::soy:
get ur troll ass out of here. you simply have 0 real life experience.



People here told me my squirtle rave-outfit was aspie gay shit. But I got mad props at the rave I went to. Like 20-30 ppl approaching me and vibing with me cuz I wore that.

(the rave)




It's just that the squirtle is too low sex-appeal. I want to get a dark rave outfit with chains, spikes, and black face-paint.
99d6387411663b3ea69ff206e5c13a59.jpg


but ofcourse I don't expect people like you that have never been to a rave before to understand anything about the vibe or social dynamics there.

Start following me and reading my posts, u can learn something.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Bashan
get ur troll ass out of here. you simply have 0 real life experience.

View attachment 2047313

People here told me my squirtle rave-outfit was aspie gay shit. But I got mad props at the rave I went to. Like 20-30 ppl approaching me and vibing with me cuz I wore that.

(the rave)
View attachment 2047314



It's just that the squirtle is too low sex-appeal. I want to get a dark rave outfit with chains, spikes, and black face-paint.
99d6387411663b3ea69ff206e5c13a59.jpg


but ofcourse I don't expect people like you that have never been to a rave before to understand anything about the vibe or social dynamics there.

Start following me and reading my posts, u can learn something.
bro








Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey



i dont even know anymore
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TITUS and Bashan
get ur troll ass out of here. you simply have 0 real life experience.

View attachment 2047313

People here told me my squirtle rave-outfit was aspie gay shit. But I got mad props at the rave I went to. Like 20-30 ppl approaching me and vibing with me cuz I wore that.

(the rave)
View attachment 2047314



It's just that the squirtle is too low sex-appeal. I want to get a dark rave outfit with chains, spikes, and black face-paint.
99d6387411663b3ea69ff206e5c13a59.jpg


but ofcourse I don't expect people like you that have never been to a rave before to understand anything about the vibe or social dynamics there.

Start following me and reading my posts, u can learn something.
in for results when you wear a dark rave outfit
It feels truly liberating seeing rave footage and no longer feeling jealous
I thought it was the pinnacle of life some years ago and thought that I need to attend as many as possible but it's pointless until I'm surgerymaxxed with fitness model, tattooed physique.
Now I dont care if I never attend one again and just rot in room for the rest of my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
in for results when you wear a dark rave outfit
ye the outfit/vibe is crucial. ofc it looks offplace doing it with my current oufit in my room jfl.

It feels truly liberating seeing rave footage and no longer feeling jealous
I thought it was the pinnacle of life some years ago and thought that I need to attend as many as possible but it's pointless until I'm surgerymaxxed with fitness model, tattooed physique.
Now I dont care if I never attend one again and just rot in room for the rest of my life
Happy for you bro.

I am only just getting started with raves. I don't feel this pressure tbh. I go to a rave like once every month or so, maybe if I find some social circle I will be inclined to go more often.

I haven't even made out with a girl yet at any of the raves. But I enjoy the drugs+music+dancing so far. So fucking some techno-slut on the toilet would just be an additional bonus on an already good experience.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2382
tumblr_mzzla2DHf31r3vteao1_500.gif

I just need a freak phenotype like this for it to look good.

NTmaxxing with normie curtains hairstyle, etc. It has never worked for me. I am a non-NT freak.

I need a pheno to match my fucked up brain.
Go for the metal niche, it fits your pheno, the long hair and all, also the women tend to be white, you must like metal a bit though.
 
In normal social circles. Normal social circles that I am not part of anyways, and never will be due to my nonNT brain.

Looking like this at techno-raves would be very passable.
1979aa128130b1996b25871b7488319d--menswear--fashion-men.jpg
schermafbeelding-2019-05-27-om-20.03.25.png
schermafbeelding-2019-05-27-om-20.04.04.png

That's how people dress/look.

I need to stop trying to be NT it will never work. My brain is too far gone.
The thing is this people are NT, that's why they dress in the fashion of the group they belong and adapt to their conventions, they just belong to a different "tribe", its over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
The thing is this people are NT, that's why they dress in the fashion of the group they belong and adapt to their conventions, they just belong to a different "tribe", its over.
Its over ill never belong anywhere
 
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
As long as you don't go ER then it's cool, try it
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Similar threads

presible
Replies
12
Views
46
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
5
Views
42
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
GenerationalAutism
Replies
1
Views
45
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top