Would this be an example of a medium ugly girl

Br0sk1

Br0sk1

Solstice
Seems high sex appeal and maybe high in general appeal but much more moderate aesthetically:

Girl

Girl2

Girl3

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Alt Number 3, aBetterMii and 3 others
Medium uglies outslay chads and stacies, absolutely over

you're like a bot that makes the most generic responses to threads possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Medium ugly women are femcels in 2022 unfortunately, Stacys take all the chads and medium ugly guys now
2733929 2022reality

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Johanjohan, getra and 1 other person
you're like a bot that makes the most generic responses to threads possible
You're like a bot who makes passive aggressive comments to every single post I make

Alternatively, maybe this girl would be more ugly-hot?

@Zer0/∞ what is your take here? You gave a good rating/categorization of the "Asian stripper" I posted.

Also, would be interested in what @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY and @Detona have to say here.

Maybe it's cope, but I was thinking earlier today that "medium uglies" like this girl have more appeal to me than girls like Adriana Lima.

@Zer0/∞ what is your take here? You gave a good rating/categorization of the "Asian stripper" I posted.

Also, would be interested in what @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY and @Detona have to say here.

Maybe it's cope, but I was thinking earlier today that "medium uglies" like this girl have more appeal to me than girls like Adriana Lima.
average instagram slut face: very large, red lips, round face, looks kinda Slavic, makes her seem like she is maximizing her feminine appeal but because it is so overt, cold gaze, and strong, defined facial features, she doesn’t appear cute.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Likely medium ugly, she illicits only pump and dump appeal for most men.