Reactions: Deleted member 4614
@SubhumanCurrycel you are kind of gymcelled what % am i

ye, dunno body fat % tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Looks more like bad posture and just skinny

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and WadlowMaxxing
its just ~15% bodyfat with low muscle mass.
Starty packing on some muscle it'll make you look leaner

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, oatmeal and Hightwolf

You look like u have anterior pelvic tilt
idk maybe 15% bf but you are very skinny so it's hard to judge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WadlowMaxxing, randomvanish and 1 other person
Would leanmaxxing to 10% make my face lean out you think
it will depend on your bones, i have seen your pictures and your face looks a bit flat, i haven't seen your side tho

it will depend on your bones, i have seen your pictures and your face looks a bit flat, i haven't seen your side tho
Yeah it's flat asf but I just want to know in advance if I'll even get much better looking I look so bloated like I'm 220 LB but I'm not

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N
Yeah it's flat asf but I just want to know in advance if I'll even get much better looking I look so bloated like I'm 220 LB but I'm not
You will find the answer by yourself. anyway, start saving for lefort 3, just in case.

Would leanmaxxing to 10% make my face lean out you think
I mean im at 15% right now and my face is already quite lean
Could it be leaner?
Absolutely but theres really no point of me going lower than 12%
Facial fat is different for everyone but don't sacrifice looking like an anorexic lanklet for a smidget of facial definition.

I mean im at 15% right now and my face is already quite lean
Could it be leaner?
Absolutely but theres really no point of me going lower than 12%
Facial fat is different for everyone but don't sacrifice looking like an anorexic lanklet for a smidget of facial definition.
You and me are in completely different boats though. You have a shit ton of forward growth. I have zero. When I bulk, I mainly gain fat more than muscle because shit genetics. As a result my face gets subhuman. Also I already look skinny fat right now. I hate the fat I'm already skinny, may as well just cut and have no fat at all around my waist or in my face. It's not like I have much muscle to lose.
I just want to know if it's fat in my face making me look so shit, or I'm cursed.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You and me are in completely different boats though. You have a shit ton of forward growth. I have zero. When I bulk, I mainly gain fat more than muscle because shit genetics. As a result my face gets subhuman. Also I already look skinny fat right now. I hate the fat I'm already skinny, may as well just cut and have no fat at all around my waist or in my face. It's not like I have much muscle to lose.
I just want to know if it's fat in my face making me look so shit, or I'm cursed.
I have 0 clue but is there any kind of like MRI or facial analysis you can get?
Something that tells you if its excess fat thats causing the appearance and it can be dealth with weight or if its just the facial structure of your face

This guy is also hapa (hes a gigamidget lol) but hes like 5-6% bodyfat defo on some sort of gear because hes competing + a hyper restrictive almost carnivore keto diet depleted and cut as fuck yet his face is still boneless.

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N
I have 0 clue but is there any kind of like MRI or facial analysis you can get?
Something that tells you if its excess fat thats causing the appearance and it can be dealth with weight or if its just the facial structure of your face

This guy is also hapa (hes a gigamidget lol) but hes like 5-6% bodyfat defo on some sort of gear because hes competing + a hyper restrictive almost carnivore keto diet depleted and cut as fuck yet his face is still boneless.

Brutal

• +1
When are they deploying you to Afghanistan

The gym is waiting for you.

cope, ur shredded 6'3 chad king

im 5'8 and slightly bloated mf
tbh i am praying it's just fat in my face not muscle that's making me bloated because i can physically feel all this thick tissue in my face but idk if it's fat or not.

if it's fat then lifefuel i can lose it and look even better

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6873
tbh i am praying it's just fat in my face not muscle that's making me bloated because i can physically feel all this thick tissue in my face but idk if it's fat or not.

if it's fat then lifefuel i can lose it and look even better
i hope so for u bro.
im not high in weight but still like 17% my right cheek is always leaner than the left on tho, squeezing my left cheek i feel a squishy lump so i pray its just fat ill be able to lose

• +1
looks skinny fat borderline just skinny

• +1