Would this cream be as effective as normal retin 0.025 cream?

Deleted member 18301

Deleted member 18301

Moscow
So I was using differin gel since 6 months and I wanted to switch to retin a since it has a better effect on the skin.
I was today to my local pharmacy and I asked them if they got any products with tretinoin, they gave me this cream that has also keratosis in it.
The product is called keratosis +tretinoin cream Widmer.
Could some one help me out if it would be more effective as the differin gel ?
Photo
6464BB9D FAD0 432E 9198 6A61707567B5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yes. The tretinoin is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and TrestIsBest
So I was using differin gel since 6 months and I wanted to switch to retin a since it has a better effect on the skin.
I was today to my local pharmacy and I asked them if they got any products with tretinoin, they gave me this cream that has also keratosis in it.
The product is called keratosis +tretinoin cream Widmer.
Could some one help me out if it would be more effective as the differin gel ?
Photo View attachment 1596421
Seems like Keratosis is a skin condition, not an ingredient jfl. Active ingredients seem to be Tretionoin and 12% urea. I actually use an Urea moisturizing cream after applying Tretinoin and I really like it. Should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Yes. The tretinoin is important.
Seems like Keratosis is a skin condition, not an ingredient jfl. Active ingredients seem to be Tretionoin and 12% urea. I actually use an Urea moisturizing cream after applying Tretinoin and I really like it. Should be fine
So I shouldn’t use it if I don’t have that skin condition right?

Fml that’s the only cream they had that contained tretinoin :feelswhy:

Nope, you can use it. The Urea (Harnsäure) in there should just provides some moisture. Depending on how expensive it is, you could opt for a non prescribed product containing only Tretinoin ordered online

Nope, you can use it. The Urea (Harnsäure) in there should just provides some moisture. Depending on how expensive it is, you could opt for a non prescribed product containing only Tretinoin ordered online
Thank you for the Info, I payed 6€

Thank you for the Info, I payed 6€
where do you live that you don’t need a prescription for Tret? the ingredient list you sent is in german

6€ is a damn good price from my perspective. I pay 20€ per tube (for 0.05/0.1% tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
6€ is a damn good price from my perspective. I pay 20€ per tube (for 0.05/0.1% tho)
I live in Austria, I told the cashier some bullshit story that I don’t have the recipe with me and she believed me 🤣

But do you think the grammage Is enough?
0.025 is fine as a starter. You should slowly acclimate yourself to it (although you maybe are somewhat tolerant because of your use of Differing), meaning starting with E2D or E3D application. You can then gradually increase frequency (every month or so) of application. After a month of everyday application you can then up the concentration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301