Would this guy slay in the west?

LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT STOP BARKING YOU ETHNIC DOG

johan made that librarian wet with a single glance, i doubt this fem cuck has a chance. Johan
needs to look psl 7 atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
he literally looks like a FtM

i dont know about trap "charisma"
FTM ?
i don't know, when you look at him he looks different than most pictures than you can see in internet, like the eye area of orbs, or murphy.
And beeing "original" is very important.
Probably not conventional beauty though

This guy's a faggot lol. Do you really think women which aren't in HS find guys like these really hot?
lmfao
you think johan liebert is masculine looking?.he literally dressed up as his own twin sister in the film and you are coping if you think women don't find him hot.

• +1
johan made that librarian wet with a single glance, i doubt this fem cuck has a chance. Johan
may be young cillian murphy with the same haircut and hair dyed.
He has all the charisma of the world for it, i don't see anybody else.

cocky vibes

i guess it can appeal to some women

• +1
you think johan liebert is masculine looking?.he literally dressed up as his own twin sister in the film and you are coping if you think women don't find him hot.
most modern women are or became or feel attraction for others women so.. they actually like slight femine guys.

FTM ?
i don't know, when you look at him he looks different than most pictures than you can see in internet, like the eye area of orbs, or murphy.
And beeing "original" is very important.
Probably not conventional beauty though
not very conventional beauty i agree

"trap" kind of beauty

• +1
he literally looks like a FtM

i dont know about trap "charisma"

rate this guy

• JFL
he looks too young i believe compared to johan.
I wonder who can play the purple hair's guy with asian eyes grommer or smth though
Not really,johan liebert was around 21

• +1
not very conventional beauty i agree

"trap" kind of beauty
so does somehow cilian murphy and he slay more than anyone here if he would i believe

who?

studyhacks/10

hes like 5 in motion, has average height

i believe female attraction is mostly in the eye area, and that's why i believe guys like him or murphy can really be very attractive if they have the amount of charisma in TV show etc.
In some pics he looks like a subhuman on others he looks like a gigagod is it photoshop maxing
don't expect any MM not hard frauding and hard photoshopping and hard make-up ing though it is what it is
the worst case or one of them is probably toni mahfud.
passing from that :

to that :

jfl at these frauders

he is ugly as shit lol

0 sex appeal, has plastic glow like @facemaxxed

this guy in OP is goal tbh. might bring a photo of him to my next surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
he has INSANE charisma in one fucking neutral pic, i don't know why they find him average or ugly

theres some old fart at my gym who has lower third, infraorbital implants, nosejob and botox. hes like 50

i saw him at my gym when i was walking to machine and started laughing when i saw him cuz it made me remind of you. he noticed and looked at me weird

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
theres some old fart at my gym who has lower third, infraorbital implants, nosejob and botox. hes like 50

i saw him at my gym when i was walking to machine and started laughing when i saw him cuz it made me remind of you. he noticed and looked at me weird
Why do old guys get plastic surgery? At their age it's over no matter what.

• JFL
when you're indian or asian
no pheno for your soul.
and all shall taste death.
it's cool to cope with lookism, but at the end of the day we are animals who will die as the never ever lived.
as we*

It's worse for whites, go compete with 6'3 Chads fucking your oneitis.
true. i'm fine i find alienated women very repulsive.
And whatever cocaine say i don't have any objective curry features. But even if it was the case i'm happy with that, it's all about modesty and self acceptation.

true. i'm fine i find alienated women very repulsive.
And whatever cocaine say i don't have any objective curry features. But even if it was the case i'm happy with that, it's all about modesty and self acceptation.
Pick one:

1) Being on this forum
2) Self-acceptance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
It's worse for whites, go compete with 6'3 Chads fucking your oneitis.
Whites can just for asian chicks if they find it its hard for them to compete for white women.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 3043
Pick one:

1) Being on this forum
2) Self-acceptance
i'll pick :
fucking LDAR guy who don't know what to do with this alienated society, but altough need to be successful.
I have my laziness, i should have quited here long ago.
i hate*
Whites can just for asian chicks if they find it its hard for them to compete for white women.
quite odd to go in a LTR or marriage with smth else than your ethnicity ngl

Idk if that's a consolation when your oneitis leaves you for someone hotter. That you can get an asian girl.

• JFL
Idk if that's a consolation when your oneitis leaves you for someone hotter. That you can get an asian girl.
having a "onetis" or a "crush" is cope it's all about dopamine and ocytocine. "love" does not exist, at least not with a "gf" or smth that can't go higher than simple sexual relations.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Its only fair they left you for someone hotter.I don't know why everyone here thinks they deserve a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Not in 2019
definitively it's not in the eyes of society.
But it stay objectively akward sometimes, in the family's dinner etc

having a "onetis" or a "crush" is cope it's all about dopamine and ocytocine. "love" does not exist, at least not with a "gf" or smth that can't go higher than simple sexual relations.
True I have had a crush on lots of women but it always goes away after some time.
definitively it's not in the eyes of society.
But it stay objectively akward sometimes, in the family's dinner etc
depends on how westernized both families are.

• +1
he was roided too. hes going for them post prime stacy milfs in theirs 30s
Good for him then, but he better be tall and NW1 if he wants to get a shot at scoring with dem milfs

Good for him then, but he better be tall and NW1 if he wants to get a shot at scoring with dem milfs
he was hairmaxxed and likr 185 cm

tbh mogs other 50 years olds

but realistically he's probably just 40 years old and looks a decade older from all the implants, botox and procedures

the fate of @facemaxxed

• So Sad

but realistically he's probably just 40 years old and looks a decade older from all the implants, botox and procedures

the fate of @facemaxxed

this or rope tbh

51427996 614172299035208 3852181153427315640 n

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2486
slay? no, but he mind do okay

the fate of @facemaxxed
pretty sure you look younger after surgery, not older

pretty sure you look younger after surgery, not older
if only it was this linear jfl

it all depends on circumstances, both instances can happen

keep coping until you are seduced and can't think of anything glese

• +1
i exactly know what i'm talking about bc i was...
And in that moment if you could spend a month with her in Hawaii wouldnt that come close to love?

• +1