Would this hairtransplant be possible and what would it cost

You can fraud it with SMP(scalp micropigmentation)
Astrosky used it for his eyebrows and hairline and it looked pretty legit

You can also try talking to docs like Dr bauman who specialize in temporal point restoration & hairline augmentation
You can also look into prp injections to benefit your current hair density.
Thx man i will read about smp and try to contact dr bauman tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Its at the temples so doesn’t have yo be as thick as at the top of ur hairline and i don’t think it would require that many grafts? But it has a Huge impact imo.
View attachment 827952View attachment 827955

it basically covers the same area curtains does but with this i will be able to have what ever haircut i want instead of having to capmaxx . Also yes i know my hairline is still megamind high but i genuinly don’t mind the height only how high my temples points are.
View attachment 827958
@Kingkellz @Thongmaster @Swolepenisman
You are not eligible for a ht. They will not accept if you are too young and not on fin for life. Also you need to be 18 or 21

1. what are your balding genetics? maybe need to hop on Fin after maybe not
2. How dense is your hair
3. what's your current NW, look 1.5 to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
2k I would assume

and now idk why people cope youre balding you’ve clearly had this hairline And fine hair in your other pics

• +1
Fuck this gay earth i need to Ask some sergeon
you can i'm pretty sure, with rare exception, hair can be transplanted almost anywhere on the body. So yeah a region that never had hair, your temples, could be filled with some graftings from the back

• +1
what's your current NW
5776C7B5 CC61 4164 8E19 2E7993F698EC

• Love it
You're being walked in on by the reaper at 21?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
Its at the temples so doesn’t have yo be as thick as at the top of ur hairline and i don’t think it would require that many grafts? But it has a Huge impact imo.

it basically covers the same area curtains does but with this i will be able to have what ever haircut i want instead of having to capmaxx . Also yes i know my hairline is still megamind high but i genuinly don’t mind the height only how high my temples points are.
View attachment 827958
Your too gl for an incel do u have mental issues ? No offense btw

• Woah
Its not for anti balding its for aesthetics

You are using your good bone structure to run pretty boy game with the hair? Curtains? What are you tryna look like a boy band member from the late 90s and early 2000s? Backside boys bruv. You want it that way.

• JFL
IMG 20201126 030303 469

Would you take the blonde ones hair Arvid?

Right and left guys are below average

Lol left guy was adored. Only right guy is below. All of them Chads. The guy hugging with the arm tattoo showing was the only one without looks. Hence he was a backing singer lmao and humed the chorus

• Woah
Yes that's right, Beiber ripped it off them

Sweet boy anthems

• So Sad
word of advice, hair transplants use thick donor hairs from the back of your scalp, therefore they wont look like fine temple hairs so they could look weird if grown to a long length

word of advice, hair transplants use thick donor hairs from the back of your scalp, therefore they wont look like fine temple hairs so they could look weird if grown to a long length
cant they take from side then or somerhing?

View attachment 827958
supp baldy

cant they take from side then or somerhing?
most wont because they are less likely to grow since they are weaker and also because they are likely to thin out when your older, but yeh they could if you insist

• +1