Would Tom Holland be a slayer without status ?

Deleted member 16819

Deleted member 16819

Gold
Many girls saying he's the perfect boyfriend and that they are jealous of Zendaya. Could he slay without status ?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Beetlejuice
probably like him because he seems attainable but still chad enough to be attractive

LOL no it's media halo, he's a low-mid normie which isn'tbad it's just normal meaning he could get a GF etc but "slay" no not with his face alone, if he had insane status rich before his movies connections etc etc things might be different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17164 and FailedNormieManlet
LOL no it's media halo, he's a low-mid normie which isn'tbad it's just normal meaning he could get a GF etc but "slay" no not with his face alone, if he had insane status rich before his movies connections etc etc things might be different
I mean girls are saying his face is so cute. It seems some girls really do prefer male cuteness over raw chad looks

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No
He's from Uk and only Maher slays in Uk

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Not easily, he’s like HTN and short. Maybe he’d slay on OLD lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17164
I mean girls are saying his face is so cute. It seems some girls really do prefer male cuteness over raw chad looks
lol no they are saying that because the movie was popular, they have been conditioned to say that. You gonna convince me that Danny DeVito would be a slayer because some bitch a tiktok about him(they have):feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 16819
Perhaps mostly among teenage girls, as Holland is the pretty boy they are attracted to, generally speaking. He wouldn't do much better among older women on dating apps without status due to his height, I believe.

• +1
Reactions: local_subhuman
he would be on looksmax discussing theory and indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, 7zyzz7, currylightskin and 4 others
they do especially jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16819
Not really,probably just a regular guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17164
probably like him because he seems attainable but still chad enough to be attractive
stop tryna fit in u will never be an autistic male:sick::rage:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Trickane
I’ve been told by some girls that I’m a better looking version of him lol