Would trt help me develop normally at 15 with rheumatoid athritis

louisz

louisz

Iron
Iam 15 and I have rheumatoid athritis since im 12-13 years old, that’s why I have low testosterone and a bad serum-testosterone to estrogen ratio. I obvs have the effects of low testosterone and I’m not confident even tho I’m 6,3 and many girls my age show interest in me. Would trt be a good option for me to still develop normally and help me get bone mass (I have extremely skinny wrist, ankles no brow ridge etc), and be more confident in myself, having higher self esteem etc? Iam really considering this, maybe even talking to my doctor ( German doctors don’t give out trt to 15 year olds like that) because he would maybe understand that it fucks up my development? Iam also on tnf blockers (etanercept 50mg), if that helps. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon and W3ak
Trt would help very much but just make sure you have a coach or doctor to help you because if you fuck up the doses and stuff you'll ruin your testosterone production or mess up your balls

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
I know dawg but low test is fucking me up. Having small balls, no body hair and being boneless is not really enjoyable
Aromatase inhibitors only do trt if u want even smaller balls and not being to produce sperm and testosterone

But don’t they only work if u produce a lot of testosterone because my problem is that I produce very little
U have high estrogen means u produce lot of t

alright do you have any idea which aromatase inhibitor is the best, dosage and where to get them without German police being in my house right after ordering
Do Research i am in india and i know about india only

Iam 15 and I have rheumatoid athritis since im 12-13 years old, that’s why I have low testosterone and a bad serum-testosterone to estrogen ratio. I obvs have the effects of low testosterone and I’m not confident even tho I’m 6,3 and many girls my age show interest in me. Would trt be a good option for me to still develop normally and help me get bone mass (I have extremely skinny wrist, ankles no brow ridge etc), and be more confident in myself, having higher self esteem etc? Iam really considering this, maybe even talking to my doctor ( German doctors don’t give out trt to 15 year olds like that) because he would maybe understand that it fucks up my development? Iam also on tnf blockers (etanercept 50mg), if that helps. Thanks
Hop on asap but he careful