Would trying to max out test be a bad idea if you're still growing in height?

A

abcd

Iron
I'm 17 almost 18, I've only grown like an inch in the past 1.5 years but my dad and brother grew till they were 20ish so I'll grow a bit more.

Would naturally boosting test be bad cuz high t = higher e = growth plates close

Ok so lets be a low t soyboy cuck so i grow tall
Jfl at u faggot
I was a high testosterone darktriad male during my puberty height growing years yet I grew to 6'4
Higher t doesnt always equal to higher estrogen it only does if you're a fat fuck with high bodyfat percentage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
Ok so lets be a low t soyboy cuck so i grow tall
Jfl at u faggot
I was a high testosterone darktriad male during my puberty height growing years yet I grew to 6'4
Higher t doesnt always equal to higher estrogen it only does if you're a fat fuck with high bodyfat percentage
Alr yea I was thinking that too. I started following some guide a few days ago like sleep more, vit d, ice your balls (idk if this is bullshit but fuck it) and I already feel better

Alr yea I was thinking that too. I started following some guide a few days ago like sleep more, vit d, ice your balls (idk if this is bullshit but fuck it) and I already feel better
Icing ball wont increase testosterone its temporary

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
-naturally boosting test is cope. it's not going to do a lot and not prevent growth, so go a head if it makes you feel better.
-if your testosterone increases you will grow towards your genetic potential faster, so even though the growth plates close sooner you will grow the same amount in the end.