would u even be able to have kids after heightmaxxing?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
wouldnt your fuckin balls would be fried after like 2 years of hgh, mk677 and aromasin

and even if u achieve your goal height wouldnt your kids if you can even have any need to take the same amount of roids in order to reach your height or taller

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and bishōnenmaxxer
and even if u achieve your goal height wouldnt your kids if you can even have any need to take the same amount of roids in order to reach your height or taller
Most people aren't genetically doomed to be manlets. A lot of the time blame can be laid on the parents. Bad diets, promoting bad lifestyles, and just general healthminning in childhood will fuck you over way more than your genes will.

I could've been 6'3+ easily, it's a miracle I even pulled my height given my shit nutrition. Most aren't genetically short, they just expressed their genes like shit.

Mistato

• +1
Reactions: wayme
wouldnt your fuckin balls would be fried after like 2 years of hgh, mk677 and aromasin

Are you fucking retarded or only trolling?
hgh mk dont affect test
aromasin increases test
and if ur short u wouldnt even find soemeone to have kids with anyway besides subhuman abused dogs.
if u get kids and got taller with hgh just let him stick to a high protein diet and if that doesnt work either just say:Dont feel bad for being short,i was your height or even shorter at your age,you will 100% get taller than me!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Are you fucking retarded or only trolling?
hgh mk dont affect test
aromasin increases test
and if ur short u wouldnt even find soemeone to have kids with anyway besides subhuman abused dogs.
if u get kids and got taller with hgh just let him stick to a high protein diet and if that doesnt work either just say:Dont feel bad for being short,i was your height or even shorter at your age,you will 100% get taller than me!
im on tanner stage 4 so idk what to do

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer