Would u fuck a 10 with aids

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Imagine a 10/10 ideal perfect girl in your opinion
For me it’s 5’1 Slavic blonde petite nice sized tits nice tiny waist etc etc but damn if she had aids I could not fuck her no chance in hell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17763
Nigga making 10 threads within 5 minutes and shit :feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Constantin Denis, Growth Plate and 3 others
My 10/10 is a virgin Nordic/Slavic 5'7 blonde with an hourglass shape and crystal blue/emerald green eyes with long and fluffy hair that smells like roses. :love::love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Survivor95, aBetterMii and isis_Bleach
yeah. Chico? Ye, maybe tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19301 and isis_Bleach
Imagine a 10/10 ideal perfect girl in your opinion
For me it’s 5’1 Slavic blonde petite nice sized tits nice tiny waist etc etc but damn if she had aids I could not fuck her no chance in hell
Yes I would, only 1/500 chance of getting it with vaginal sex.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and isis_Bleach
1/500 chance of getting it with vaginal sex.
Hold up.; If a woman has AIDS, and you have sex with her, then you only have a 1/500 chance of getting it?

Nigga making 10 threads within 5 minutes and shit :feelsgiga:
I’m on that methamphetamine shit rn:feelswah:boutta smoke some more😂ideas b flowing today ngl, it’s probably the redbull too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, aBetterMii and Vermilioncore
just get Post Exposure Prophylaxis theory.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Hold up.; If a woman has AIDS, and you have sex with her, then you only have a 1/500 chance of getting it?
Having vaginal intercourse with infected female 1/50

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and FrameMogger
Having vaginal intercourse with infected female 1/50

it says " In general, the risk of a man getting HIV from an HIV-positive woman during vaginal intercourse in the United States is low--probably less than 1 of 1,000 exposures will result in actual infection"

Unless you keep fucking that same bitch over and over for years you won't get it. Their is a reason that Magic Mike who was bisexual ( despite claiming to be solely heterosexual got it many years after fucking over hundreds of bitches and men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and JizzFarmer

it says " In general, the risk of a man getting HIV from an HIV-positive woman during vaginal intercourse in the United States is low--probably less than 1 of 1,000 exposures will result in actual infection"

Unless you keep fucking that same bitch over and over for years you won't get it. Their is a reason that Magic Mike who was bisexual ( despite claiming to be solely heterosexual got it many years after fucking over hundreds of bitches and men.
Therefore, unprotected sex with an HIV-positive person who has acute HIV infection could carry a transmission risk of up to 2% (the equivalent of 1 transmission per 50 exposures) for receptive vaginal sex and over 20% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 5 exposures) for receptive anal sex.

This is what stanford health says.

Edit: I am so dumb jfl receptive

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Would u fuck a 10 with corona virus infection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and isis_Bleach
Would u fuck a 10 with corona virus infection
yes cause not a big deal. no for the aids tho. Yes pre ep would mean you can't get it if you just take it before, but what's the point in risking yourself when you have many other foids with no std.

yes cause not a big deal. no for the aids tho. Yes pre ep would mean you can't get it if you just take it before, but what's the point in risking yourself when you have many other foids with no std.

Covid 19 is worse than aids

The whole world shut down over it

Hiv is shrugged upon in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
JFL if you really believe AIDS exists

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and isis_Bleach
Therefore, unprotected sex with an HIV-positive person who has acute HIV infection could carry a transmission risk of up to 2% (the equivalent of 1 transmission per 50 exposures) for receptive vaginal sex and over 20% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 5 exposures) for receptive anal sex.

This is what stanford health says.

Edit: I am so dumb jfl receptive
This isn’t Reddit nigga, u don’t have to say why u edited just edit it:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Oberyn
Covid 19 is worse than aids

The whole world shut down over it

Hiv is shrugged upon in comparison
Not for the youngsters and with a proper quick treatment with initial symptoms its not that bad even for 65+ people. The cure however was suppressed to increase deaths so people panic. Its Vitamin D+ Magnesium+Zinc.

Just were a condom, if She is 10/10 sex will be enjoyable even with a condom also.

Just were a condom, if She is 10/10 sex will be enjoyable even with a condom also.
I don’t even know what a condom is my nigga
I may as well live in an uncontacted tribe