Would u kys if u had autism and recessed chin

mossad

mossad

Banned
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Posts
1,477
Reputation
1,903
whats the point
 
  • +1
Reactions: jeremyy
why should I not kill myself if thats my life?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Without hesitation
 
I have both yet we live to cope another day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tulasdanslos
I'm guessing you have autism and recessed chin
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Id save up money and use it all for looksmaxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i already have autism
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Would you notice with autism?
 
not if i had the high iq type.

but low iq and autism id rope no second thought
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'd kill myself if I was a manlet tbh.
 
why kys? u so sexy aha

but tbh just cope. There are so many good copes, no reason to kys.
 
Well i havent killed myself yet lol
 

Similar threads

cold_nano
  • Poll
Discussion Would u rather
Replies
5
Views
51
james_2006
james_2006
J.bass
Replies
1
Views
30
incomplete
incomplete
6
Replies
4
Views
38
noir3
noir3
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
8
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
real_rxz
Replies
1
Views
35
zirg
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top