would u rather be an avg Chinese guy or an avg Indian guy (unbiased opnion)

would u rather be an average chinese or and avg Indian

• avg Indian

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • avg Chinese

Votes: 65 74.7%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
if forced to choose would you be average chinese guy or a average Indian guy
I am talking about china and india only and not korean and pakistan

typical chinese have a sterotype of being lowest Testo small dicked manlet flat faced monogolid piss skined nerd,who eat bats % insect and shit and gropes and secretly records women,and overall effieminate behaviour like makeup/kpop

and typical indian has a sterotype of being shreet shitter,terrorist,online autustic creep,bob and vagne or being creepy towards white women n children,brown skinned but less of a nerd then a chinese/east asian, more masculine,caucasoid,and have exoitic skin

keep that in mind that escpically pakistan is know for its caucasoid masc goodlooking men and people like zayn malik etc just like s korea is know preety boys like bts etc

jlokt113ec441.jpg
Kumail-Nanjiani-pic.jpg

Indidm
Sinidm

4636132-6222613-image-a-38_1538248852109.jpg
2543.jpg
images
c21334c9b151785b2bcf15b8ad47ed6e.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Corleone, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
chinese, the girls are hotter

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 18522, SecularIslamist and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, WanderingBurro and subhuman incel
Curries are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Toth's thot and Ethniframementalcel
China is a better place to live probably

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Wallenberg
what about a nepalese aka china India hybrid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Chinacurry and Entschuldigung
eat poop or eat dogs

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, wollet2, PointOfNoReturn and 8 others
If Indian, is there an increased chance of owning a 7/11?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Ethniframementalcel and traveler
lol ask for unbias opinion and then give bias takes

either one is fine if you want to go interracial with white women just run ethnic theory

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
If Indian, is there an increased chance of owning a 7/11?
do know about INDIAN realtion of 7 11 but if u indian u definately not the lowest smv,cuz chinese/rice is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
lol ask for unbias opinion and then give bias takes

either one is fine if you want to go interracial with white women just run ethnic theory
white women rather date a typical indian then a typical chinese/rice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
chinese then I kpopmaxx and social creditmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
white women rather date a typical indian then a typical chinese/rice
for white women anything even a dog is better than a white male these days thanks to woke culture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial
chinese then I kpopmaxx and social creditmaxx
wuhanmaxx as well

dress up like a bat on halloween and say u from wuhan

females like to live dangerously and will fuck the batman from wuhan

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16275 and Primordial
i been trying to upload pic but it wont upload fuk

i been trying to upload pic but it wont upload fuk
any way previously people have voted indid?south asian phen far more higher then sinid/rice pheno
so u rather be indian then chinese or a south asian then a east asian etc
south asian smv/psl>>>east asian smv/psl
zayn malik halo>>>bts kpop halo

any way previously people have voted indid?south asian phen far more higher then sinid/rice pheno
so u rather be indian then chinese or a south asian then a east asian etc
south asian smv/psl>>>east asian smv/psl
zayn malik halo>>>bts kpop halo

ur average malnourished somali mogs :ogre:

if forced to choose would you be average chinese guy or a average Indian guy
I am talking about china and india only and not korean and pakistan

typical chinese have a sterotype of being lowest Testo small dicked manlet flat faced monogolid piss skined nerd,who eat bats % insect and shit and gropes and secretly records women,and overall effieminate behaviour like makeup/kpop

and typical indian has a sterotype of being shreet shitter,terrorist,online autustic creep,bob and vagne or being creepy towards white women n children,brown skinned but less of a nerd then a chinese/east asian, more masculine,caucasoid,and have exoitic skin

keep that in mind that escpically pakistan is know for its caucasoid masc goodlooking men and people like zayn malik etc just like s korea is know preety boys like bts etc

View attachment 1445451View attachment 1445460View attachment 1445475
jlokt113ec441.jpg
Kumail-Nanjiani-pic.jpg

View attachment 1445445View attachment 1445446

View attachment 1445454
2543.jpg
images
Indian high T mogger no doubt

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
if forced to choose would you be an average Chinese guy or an average Indian guy
I am talking about china and India only and not Korean and Pakistan

typical Chinese have a stereotype of being the lowest Testo small dicked manlet flat-faced monogolid piss skinned nerd, who eat bats % insect and shit and gropes and secretly records women, and overall effeminate behavior like makeup/pop

and typical Indian has a stereotype of being street shitter, terrorist, online autistic creep, bob, and vague or being creepy towards white women n children, brown skinned but less of a nerd than a Chinese/East Asian, more masculine,caucasoid, and have exotic skin

keep that in mind that especially Pakistan is known for its caucasoid masc good looking men and people like zayn malik etc just likes Korea knows pretty boys like bts etc

View attachment 1445451View attachment 1445460View attachment 1445475
jlokt113ec441.jpg
Kumail-Nanjiani-pic.jpg

View attachment 1445445View attachment 1445446

View attachment 1445454
2543.jpg
images

They both fucking suck but gracile indies can ascend to almost another phenotype enough so people don't call them fucking curries also your entire thread is filled with grammar mistakes no offense but it's hard to read.

Oh also I have a reqest possible you can show me more male models with an indid phenotype I just wanna confirm my hunch is right

This pheno is a minority in India
Let's be real

it's called north Indid and your right it's more rearer in some parts of India but most of Pakistan what I mainly identify with is just a mix of ethnic groups from Iran central Asians and indics.

Good looking indics look med good looking gooks never look anywhere near med that's the biggest difference at least I think they do

These examples look close

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and gamma
View attachment 1445519
ur average malnourished somali mogs :ogre:

Somalis mog every single race on this earth also that's not a Somali this is your average Somali. That other guy is probably Ethiopian even cum skins can't cope to there genetic superiorty even mulatoos are subservient to there control @looksmaxxer234 fuark son this is the ultimate pill.

• Woah
Reactions: Primordial
it's called north Indid and your right it's more rearer in some parts of India but most of Pakistan what I mainly identify with is just a mix of ethnic groups from Iran central Asians and indics.

Good looking indics look med good looking gooks never look anywhere near med that's the biggest difference at least I think they do

View attachment 1446255

View attachment 1446256

These examples look close
painfully cringe that he thinks that these are nord inidd
plus he thinks nord indid is a mix of iranic or something is even more cringe
I am not gonna argue or fight with you,u indians always ruin our reputation,when will you get based?
so many thing wrong :confused::confused::confused::confused::rage::rage::rage:

zayn is literally half white you retard
not arguing but bts got plastic surgery skin whitening makeup photoshop etc,plus zayn passes for a proper pakistani/south asian
Northindidm

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
They both fucking suck but gracile indies can ascend to almost another phenotype enough so people don't call them fucking curries also your entire thread is filled with grammar mistakes no offense but it's hard to read.

Oh also I have a reqest possible you can show me more male models with an indid phenotype I just wanna confirm my hunch is right
you mean show u proper indids,???

you mean show u proper indids,???
Yeah the model types they usually more medterranian way more so than gooks or blacks unless somali or habesha

average chinese.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
average chinese.

The average Indian mogs the average Chinese to oblivion.

6C3B4264 1BDF 4B42 AD4C E4841CC1E9C5
1C2B88D7 CF75 42EA 99DB 1E1ABD491D15

The Indid composite is 6/10, and the Sinid composite is 4/10.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, PointOfNoReturn and justinzayn
avg chink because of high iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and justinzayn
Curry cuz I might land one of those good curry phenos

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I’d rather be Curry, assuming I live in the west.
If you’re asking if I’d rather be an Indian in India, or Chinese in China, I’ll take the latter. I won’t have to pray to as many gods in hopes I don’t end up on a live leak after being fatally hit by a car

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and thecel
do know about INDIAN realtion of 7 11 but if u indian u definately not the lowest smv,cuz chinese/rice is
Huge cope bruv women would rather fuck a chinese than an indian any day. Also Zayn Malik is not indian and you put Ken Jeong instead of mfs like this:

especially these niggas would mog any indian pulling white bitches:

theyre c-pop not kpop btw

On top of that China has better culture than India, stronger military, less faggotry, actually no fags, no gangrapes on 1 year old newborns and digging graves to rape more dead bodies JFL huge cope cuz your people are stinky and live in mud huts in the 21st century my G

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, justinzayn and thecel
Huge cope bruv women would rather fuck a chinese than an indian any day. Also Zayn Malik is not indian and you put Ken Jeong instead of mfs like this:

View attachment 2177720View attachment 2177721View attachment 2177722View attachment 2177730View attachment 2177731

especially these niggas would mog any indian pulling white bitches:

View attachment 2177732

theyre c-pop not kpop btw

On top of that China has better culture than India, stronger military, less faggotry, actually no fags, no gangrapes on 1 year old newborns and digging graves to rape more dead bodies JFL huge cope cuz your people are stinky and live in mud huts in the 21st century my G
Lifefuel for chinkcels, just scroll thru the comments. If this was 10 years ago this chink wouldn't have the confidence to make this obvious pandering video. He knows his audience is full of young european foids as a good looking chink.

Screenshot 20230501 010910 TikTok
Screenshot 20230501 011103 TikTok

Ez money glitch to farm Yellow fever foids
Xrd exrd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dakchuh and princeofpeace
low inhib chinese and approach white women

run high trust theory and tease game
fuck in the females house while her bf is out

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
low inhib chinese and approach white women

run high trust theory and tease game
fuck in the females house while her bf is out
But to further add on to my side of my argument (I'm completely biased),

just a couple seconds ago I got this tiktok on my FYP of a half chinese half Indian Chindian living Singapore, complain about how average Chinese men are considered more attractive than even hot Indian guys.

This guy is the perfect test subject to get a opinion on SMV as a mixed chink curry living in a mixed society (singapore).

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and traveler
Avg Chinese, especially if I could specifically choose Northern Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble and dakchuh
But to further add on to my side of my argument (I'm completely biased),

just a couple seconds ago I got this tiktok on my FYP of a half chinese half Indian Chindian living Singapore, complain about how average Chinese men are considered more attractive than even hot Indian guys.

This guy is the perfect test subject to get a opinion on SMV as a mixed chink curry living in a mixed society (singapore).

Chindian is literally Nepali lol, I know a Nepali guy who looks Just like him

Avg Chinese, especially if I could specifically choose Northern Chinese.
northern and southern chinese are different species. southern chinese needs to be reclassified as SEA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23391 and Cheesyrumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back