would u rather be an avg Chinese guy or an avg Indian guy (unbiased opnion)

would u rather be an average chinese or and avg Indian

• avg Indian

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • avg Chinese

Votes: 65 74.7%

• Total voters
its all subhumans in the comments i clicked on their profiles
Not all, just filter out the femcels and find the foid u wanna fuck.
Screenshot 20230501 013937 TikTok

Genius chink tiktoker only liking the comments by attractive foids. I don't think u get my overall point, chinks have a large enough appeal now that we can start blatantly pandering to different groups of foids. That's a w

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and dakchuh
Huge cope bruv women would rather fuck a chinese than an indian any day. Also Zayn Malik is not indian and you put Ken Jeong instead of mfs like this:

View attachment 2177720View attachment 2177721View attachment 2177722View attachment 2177730View attachment 2177731

especially these niggas would mog any indian pulling white bitches:

View attachment 2177732

theyre c-pop not kpop btw

On top of that China has better culture than India, stronger military, less faggotry, actually no fags, no gangrapes on 1 year old newborns and digging graves to rape more dead bodies JFL huge cope cuz your people are stinky and live in mud huts in the 21st century my G
The north indid phenotype has more appeal then gooks as it looks close to Arabs and they share a lot of similarities with spics which get a lot more white foids.

But the wrong pheno and its over. For asians the challenge is the eyes are not seen as attractive, and a overly feminine look , so the models posted look very good but the over different look can cause problems in overall appeal.

The north indid phenotype has more appeal then gooks as it looks close to Arabs and they share a lot of similarities with spics which get a lot more white foids.

But the wrong pheno and its over. For asians the challenge is the eyes are not seen as attractive, and a overly feminine look , so the models posted look very good but the over different look can cause problems in overall appeal.
Canthoplasty in Korea and their eyes are now attractive, can't do much about skinny neck rat pheno indian

Chinese, because all ethnic Chinese can become Chinese citizens, which is far preferable to living in an open sewer like India.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Cope, East Asian looks better + high SMV thanks to kpop.
Average Korean ain't a k pop star and neither is the Average Indian .

But if you had a Bollywood actor Vs a k pop celeb then for global appeal the Bollywood actor would win due to more caucasoid features and similarities of lighter skinned curries looking like Persians which have high general appeal. K pop is still niche but in time it can get more appeal

• +1
Average Korean ain't a k pop star and neither is the Average Indian .

But if you had a Bollywood actor Vs a k pop celeb then for global appeal the Bollywood actor would win due to more caucasoid features and similarities of lighter skinned curries looking like Persians which have high general appeal. K pop is still niche but in time it can get more appeal
The biggest band in the world right now is BTS. It’s definitely NOT a niche.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
The biggest band in the world right now is BTS. It’s definitely NOT a niche.
Alright how about someone do a tinder experiment , and use some unknown k pop looking dude , then some masculine Korean or Chinese guy , then find some random unknown young curry model that is light skinned , then compare the tinder results .

And then do the experiments in places like

For the USA - New York City , Germany , Finland , Russia , Poland , Turkey , and United Kingdom - just use London.

• +1
Alright how about someone do a tinder experiment , and use some unknown k pop looking dude , then some masculine Korean or Chinese guy , then find some random unknown young curry model that is light skinned , then compare the tinder results .

And then do the experiments in places like

For the USA - New York City , Germany , Finland , Russia , Poland , Turkey , and United Kingdom - just use London.
I mean then we gotta discuss not about the quantity of matches but rather the quality of matches. I can assure you the k-pop looking dude will pull more younger women (quality). Only older women like masculine men but do we really care about what roastbeefs past their expiration date has to say?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
if forced to choose would you be average chinese guy or a average Indian guy
I am talking about china and india only and not korean and pakistan

typical chinese have a sterotype of being lowest Testo small dicked manlet flat faced monogolid piss skined nerd,who eat bats % insect and shit and gropes and secretly records women,and overall effieminate behaviour like makeup/kpop

and typical indian has a sterotype of being shreet shitter,terrorist,online autustic creep,bob and vagne or being creepy towards white women n children,brown skinned but less of a nerd then a chinese/east asian, more masculine,caucasoid,and have exoitic skin

keep that in mind that escpically pakistan is know for its caucasoid masc goodlooking men and people like zayn malik etc just like s korea is know preety boys like bts etc

View attachment 1445451View attachment 1445460View attachment 1445475
jlokt113ec441.jpg
Kumail-Nanjiani-pic.jpg

View attachment 1445445View attachment 1445446

4636132-6222613-image-a-38_1538248852109.jpg
View attachment 1445454
2543.jpg
images
c21334c9b151785b2bcf15b8ad47ed6e.jpg
Average indian guy looks better, but both have basically zero prospects of dating outside their own race, and at least chinese women aren‘t as repulsive.

• +1
I mean then we gotta discuss not about the quantity of matches but rather the quality of matches. I can assure you the k-pop looking dude will pull more younger women (quality). Only older women like masculine men but do we really care about what roastbeefs past their expiration date has to say?
Yes maximum age will be 22, no old roastie. And if possible ideally we can do a yubo experiment, tho the verifying part will be a bitch. Whoever has more jb appeal is the ultimate winner imo. So some younger guy would need to be used that can somehow larp as 17 lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and justinzayn
Jfl state of curries. Hate themselves so much they'd turn fucking Chinese

Would rather be Indian. You get decent bones and good facial hair growth. Plus you can be a cringey autist and everyone will just accept it because your country is that fucked up

• +1
Id do anything to become a northern chinese jfl. South chinese ones are broke cucks tho. In my next life ill be a kdrama chad
B60233d92493c60ad0acbf6da060b575

THIS GUY IS FUCKING 32. HOW IS HIS COLLAGEN SO GOOD. OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and justinzayn
Yes maximum age will be 22, no old roastie. And if possible ideally we can do a yubo experiment, tho the verifying part will be a bitch. Whoever has more jb appeal is the ultimate winner imo. So some younger guy would need to be used that can somehow larp as 17 lol
>maximum age will be 22

Absolutely based. I agree, the person with JB appeal is the real winner because they have access to prime women.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
>maximum age will be 22

Absolutely based. I agree, the person with JB appeal is the real winner because they have access to prime women.
Yea so if the other guy wins on tinder and loses on yubo, then actually the yubo winner is the ultimate winner. I don't give a fuck about some old ass 21 year old mass spamming likes. If some cute 15 year old doesn't like the man then its over . Holes peak at 14-16 anyways.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Average/ median = Chinese no doubt
Top 10% = it's 50 50
Top 1% = indian no doubt

• +1
Yea so if the other guy wins on tinder and loses on yubo, then actually the yubo winner is the ultimate winner. I don't give a fuck about some old ass 21 year old mass spamming likes. If some cute 15 year old doesn't like the man then its over . Holes peak at 14-16 anyways.
Hahaha finally someone who is truly knowledgeable. I agree, yubo moggers are the true moggers. I always said female facial beauty peaks between 14 and 17. After that, it goes downhill.

• Love it
Hahaha finally someone who is truly knowledgeable. I agree, yubo moggers are the true moggers. I always said female facial beauty peaks between 14 and 17. After that, it goes downhill.
Yea bro age cucks act all fucking weird when I say that 14 year olds are fucking cute. Idgaf. I also have seen them check out men older then them frequently, often in early to late 20s. If they look good they look good.

I also remember in high school jb talked about having crushes on the male teachers. And most were late 20s and early 30s.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not even trying to be mean, but if I asked any of my classmates I know which one they would pick.

• +1
I would not want to be an Indian under any circumstances

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and aspiringexcel
avg chink here, definitely do better than my paj homie, got match sometimes .

• +1
Yea bro age cucks act all fucking weird when I say that 14 year olds are fucking cute. Idgaf. I also have seen them check out men older then them frequently, often in early to late 20s. If they look good they look good.

I also remember in high school jb talked about having crushes on the male teachers. And most were late 20s and early 30s.
Yeah I know exactly what you’re talking about. My friends try to shame me and say “muh pedo” JFL, they are so cucked. And yep, I had a teacher in high school who looked like a boyband member and he was in his early 20s when we were in our mid-teens. Our class was notorious for being rowdy and stuff like that but when he stepped into the classroom, the girls in my class would go “Sshh! He’s talking. Listen to the teach! Quiet down, everyone.” Hahaha, it was a real blackpill.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back