• Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, watah, Tortoisecel and 2 others
Is it a white mtn?

Would you rather be in heaven for 30 or hell for 80 ?🤪

• +1
Reactions: watah and ThugggButt

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
in this situation do you also get the mtn's consciousness or are you still blackpilled :lul:
when you say it that way your kinda screwed either way amnesia is a psl chad but he hates his life cause he knows about BP

when you say it that way your kinda screwed either way amnesia is a psl chad but he hates his life cause he knows about BP
if i kept my consciousness id rather be chad if I was mtn id just feel like an npc

amnesia is also autistic as fuck plenty of good looking people who know about BP enjoy life

amnesia is also autistic as fuck plenty of good looking people who know about BP enjoy life
who? all the "slayers" here seem like miserable fucks

who? all the "slayers" here seem like miserable fucks
salludon seems happy
orb all though not chad hes worshipped in BP his life seems completely fine
all the tiktok looksmaxxers like k shami and shit who are at least htn+ seem happy
those just off the top of my head

If I’m MTN with great amounts of money I’m picking that all day. If no money to go with MTN status then I’m inclined to pick chad

If I’m MTN with great amounts of money I’m picking that all day. If no money to go with MTN status then I’m inclined to pick chad
this is kind of a misleading question cause chads don't devolp untill like late teens so it's really only 14 years of being a chad

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
this is kind of a misleading question cause chads don't devolp untill like late teens so it's really only 14 years of being a chad
that is true tbh most chads aren't chads until like 18 but u will still be significantly more attractive than ur agemates even up until that point