Would yall rather fuck a sheboon or pajeeta

zxim

zxim

Bronze
I’d fuck a bitch nigger if she has a nice body and not one of those skinny anorexic sheboons, plus their big lips would prob feel good.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
either over a latina

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nword49, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 3 others
Black foids fog curries

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nword49, Trilogy and 2 others
Curry

• +1
Reactions: zxim
What about mtb curry vs mtb black
imo they are equivalent tbh

mtb rice > mtb white/latina > mtb black/mtb curry

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nword49 and zxim
at least black girls have good bodies, indian girls have 0 halos

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and zxim
I’d fuck a bitch nigger if she has a nice body and not one of those skinny anorexic sheboons, plus their big lips would prob feel good.
Pajeeta

Black foids are the ugliest this is not even a debate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Aero
threads like this without any further elaboration are pointless, by sheboon u might be referring to either some 300lb obese shanniqua or some cutee mulatta, by poojeeta u could be referring to a dravidian or a lightskin poojeeta, how am I supposed to decide nigga :feelsthink:

I would fuck a sheboon indian chicks got no titties or ass

Hmmmm rotton brown pussy or pitch black pussy decisions decisions

blacks usually have good bodies

• +1
If the curry has a face like Jeanette Prakash, sure.

Other than that, my black bitches gotta be racially ambiguous but mulattas fog hard both ways

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
threads like this without any further elaboration are pointless, by sheboon u might be referring to either some 300lb obese shanniqua or some cutee mulatta, by poojeeta u could be referring to a dravidian or a lightskin poojeeta, how am I supposed to decide nigga :feelsthink:
this.

I'd pick a cute lightskin curry over a mulatta and also a dark pajeeta over a typical sheboon.but if it's a stacey sheboon like this
Actress kd aubert los angeles 260nw 98464382
I'd pick her 100% over a average pajeeta of any shade.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and rand anon
Mb bro just compare best looking ones to each other.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Latinolooksmaxxer
this.

I'd pick a cute lightskin curry over a mulatta and also a dark pajeeta over a typical sheboon.but if it's a stacey sheboon like this View attachment 3025582I'd pick her 100% over a average pajeeta of any shade.
Who’s that black girl?

Best looking black woman looks better than the best looking Indian woman

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
for reference, best looking ebony black foid celeb in brazil atm (mestizas/mulattas would be a cathegory apart imo)

this.

I'd pick a cute lightskin curry over a mulatta and also a dark pajeeta over a typical sheboon.but if it's a stacey sheboon like this View attachment 3025582I'd pick her 100% over a average pajeeta of any shade.
Makes sense

For me, if both of them are PSL tier Stacies then I’d choose the pajeeta as a Stacy pajeeta is more likely to be white passing

Just plain false:feelskek:

the best looking Indians don’t even look curry:Comfy::Comfy:
send an Indian woman that has a higher objective facial harmony score than her. Btw these photos are without makeup frauding too
2DD7A741 01D5 4F58 A302 491766A6C11F
DFE97B71 1084 46A8 B953 3B08F9BEC641

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and murdah
I can’t even, THIS is the black woman you chose, out of all the fogger kweens, THIS ABOMINATION
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@murdah pls tell me if u agree, is she rly the pinnacle of Nubian kweens??:feelskek::feelskek::kys:
What a dumbass. Sharam Diniz has the highest facial harmony score for black women, after Brenda Sykes.
IMG 0984
IMG 0983

• Ugh..
I can’t even, THIS is the black woman you chose, out of all the fogger kweens, THIS ABOMINATION
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@murdah pls tell me if u agree, is she rly the pinnacle of Nubian kweens??:feelskek::feelskek::kys:
Shes subhuman as fuck, Anoi would’ve been a better pick or Tyla

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and rand anon
Shes subhuman as fuck, Anoi would’ve been a better pick or Tyla
Tyla is mixed race. Not a black woman. And if you do an actual facial analysis Sharam Diniz would score the second highest for black women

• +1
  • +1
she doesn't look one bit mulatta,she looks very weddoid+dravidian influenced.

she fogs her hard.
Did you do a facial analysis on her

• JFL
if you think those girls or the girl in your avi are goodlooking due to'muh harmony'you're cognitively incapacitated,
Emanuela De Paula is one of the best looking women wtf
IMG 0985

if you think those girls or the girl in your avi are goodlooking due to'muh harmony'you're cognitively incapacitated,
List her falios then lmao.

Did you do a facial analysis on her
beauty,it's about statement not muh 'facial ratios'lmao it's a artistic statement of the whole and how it comes together,not the minute parts.

• +1
List her falios then
I don’t need to, just because u used a bunch of ratios and formulated ur own way to measure her apparent harmony it doesn’t mean jack, she isn’t subhuman ofc but far from being Stacy tier