Would yall rather fuck a sheboon or pajeeta

beauty,it's about statement not muh 'facial ratios'lmao it's a artistic statement of the whole and how it comes together,not the minute parts.
Beauty is measured too.

I don’t need to, just because u used a bunch of ratios and formulated ur own way to measure her apparent harmony it doesn’t mean jack, she isn’t subhuman ofc but far from being Stacy tier
“I don’t need to” is a bad cop out

Emanuela De Paula is one of the best looking women wtf View attachment 3025622
R.908f6490e2ba1865061bd831f71628b1
R.a23595aec504360ea713fb6c126c3193

even my curry ex fogs her hard jfl

avatars-000060695623-mo4ar3-t1080x1080.jpg

“I don’t need to” is a bad cop out
No it isn’t :feelskek:

Using some random ass formula to measure beauty doesn’t work, there are ton of PSL gods that don’t hve “ideal” ratios but yet have harmony

You just can’t measure it

Regardless, if u were to put a poll or make another thread I guarantee the black woman u posted wouldn’t be high in the rankings

only in a artistic abstract way,not numbers and ratios.it's a right brained concept.
Well atp it’s just a debate on preferences which is going to be subjective. A pointless debate then

“ideal” ration but yet have harmony
please name PSL gods with ideal ratios but bad harmony. That doesn’t even make sense because you ratios and harmony are both measured.

Well atp it’s just a debate on preferences which is going to be subjective. A pointless debate then
no shit,beauty is a pure projection of attachment of the human mind unto an object.

no shit,beauty is a pure projection of the human mind unto an object.
Then why reply when I initially asked for a woman that OBJECTIVELY fogs Sharam Diniz if you think beauty is subjective?

Then why reply when I initially asked for a woman that OBJECTIVELY fogs Sharam Diniz if you think beauty is subjective?
because of what most people would agree on,but even if everyone agreed on it 100% it wouldn't make it 'objective'.