would you a girl that is covered in tattoos?

would you a girl that is covered in tattoos?

• yes

• depends

• never

Results are only viewable after voting.
MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
I can't look at a body of a woman that is covered in tattoos, small one are fines but i prefer her to have none, I'm not the gay one becouse tattooed women don't look feminine

its been statistically proven that women with a lot of tattoos have shorter marriages and their marriages result in a higher chance of divorce

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
its been statistically proven that women with a lot of tattoos have shorter marriages and their marriages result in a higher chance of divorce.

the kinda girl that ends up below me, i'd close my eyes for better imagination anyway.

Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 123812

you're missing a verb in there. would we what? date, fuck, marry?

Tattoo bitches are for sex only. never LTR one.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, zura, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Yes would date fuck or marry, but not if the tatts are on neck or higher, and not I'd they cheap or trashy

Yes would date fuck or marry, but not if the tatts are on neck or higher, and not I'd they cheap or trashy

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: czwarty and Corleone
Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 124809
Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 124823
Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 124815
Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 125129

would you date her? bitch has huge star-wars and skull-tattoos and wants me to commit, but I ain't giving LTR validation to mentally ill tattoo sluts - sex only

View attachment 2118905View attachment 2118906View attachment 2118907
would you date her? bitch has huge star-wars and skull-tattoos and wants me to commit, but I ain't giving LTR validation to tattoo sluts sex only
I would, that's a bit small minded, but I guess u have ur preferences. I think she's fine because the tattoo is below the neck and cam be covered if needed

• Woah
Reactions: Corleone

I would, that's a bit small minded, but I guess u have ur preferences. I think she's fine because the tattoo is below the neck and cam be covered if needed
Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 125726

she has "made with love" tatted above her ass - wanting to remind you when you fuck her from behind that you should love her too. if that doesn't scream mental illness, I don't know what is.

Imo there is just something that has to be wrong with them in the first place, to go out of their way and get so many large tattoos. with men it's different.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
View attachment 2118910
she has "made with love" tatted above her ass - wanting to remind you when you fuck her from behind that you should love her too. if that doesn't scream mental illness, I don't know what is.

Imo there is just something that has to be wrong with them in the first place, to go out of their way and get so many large tattoos. with men it's different.
Hmm, see I see a tattoo like that as kinda hot, but that's prob cos I like a certain kind of girl, like I think any high value girl is gonna have some degree of mental illness, in fact I think 95% of foids have a mental illness, amd the ones without I get bored of after a night

• +1
Hmm, see I see a tattoo like that as kinda hot, but that's prob cos I like a certain kind of girl, like I think any high value girl is gonna have some degree of mental illness, in fact I think 95% of foids have a mental illness, amd the ones without I get bored of after a night
she just hit me up again, and despite still saying "this could have all been yours if you wanted a LTR with me", agreed to let me fuck her again next weekend :feelsohh: once you fucked them good enough they'll always come back for more. can't wait for it, the sex was 10/10.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • Love it
View attachment 2118910

It screams insecure, desperate woman.

• +1
Sex only. She doesn't deserve commitment just because she's a woman.
🫡 yes, Sir. Over if someone actually commits to a blown-through tatted giga-whore, just because she's nice and the sex is great. they always have deeper underlying mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
🫡 yes, Sir. Over if someone actually commits to a blown-through tatted giga-whore, just because she's nice and the sex is great.
It seems these days more and more women are desperate for commitment, going as far as trying to manipulate men to commit to them. I see legit hit girls getting pumped and dumped by oofies. And complaining about them.

• +1
It seems these days more and more women are desperate for commitment, going as far as trying to manipulate men to commit to them. I see legit hit girls getting pumped and dumped by oofies. And complaining about them.
she's definitely one of them. told me multiple times that she's so tired of men being eager to have sex with her, but then just leave afterward and "somehow" never want to commit.

and I'm a 5-6/10 twink, and she's so desperate over me, just imagine her trauma when chad-lites and chads come to play with her.

• +1
she would ghost me like all girls do

• So Sad
she's definitely one of them. told me multiple times that she's so tired of men being eager to have sex with her, but then just leave afterward and "somehow" never want to commit.

and I'm a 5-6/10 twink, and she's so desperate over me, just imagine her trauma when chad-lites and chads come to play with her.
What makes her special enough to warrant commitment?

• +1
What makes her special enough to warrant commitment?
she's really nice, caring, and the sex is great. makes good money too. If I didn't have a GF I maybe would have given her a chance, against my best judgment.
It screams insecure, desperate woman.
also high-key concerning that the moment she texts me again after months (on telegram, because I had her blocked on all other forms of communication) has 100s of sexy pics ready to sent that she had to have taken (and probably sent to other guys) at different times of the day.

what kind of mentally sane girl has 100s of horny bait pictures on her phone, ready for every opportunity to send them to men that have been treating her like shit.

• +1
also high-key concerning that the moment she texts me again after months (on telegram, because I had her blocked on all other forms of communication) has 100s of sexy pics ready to sent that she had to have taken (and probably sent to other guys) at different times of the day.

what kind of mentally sane girl has 100s of horny bait pictures on her phone, ready for every opportunity to send them to men that have been treating her like shit.
Why did you block her

• JFL
as an Orthodox Christian Never!

• +1
Why did you block her
bc I have a girlfriend and she used to call me at random times of the day or sent me unwarranted texts that could have exposed my side-hoe-shenanigans.

• +1
bc I have a girlfriend and she used to call me at random times of the day or sent me unwarranted texts that could have exposed my side-hoe-shenanigans.
You shouldn't be seeing other women romantically/sexually when you have a girlfriend.

• +1
  • So Sad
she just hit me up again, and despite still saying "this could have all been yours if you wanted a LTR with me", agreed to let me fuck her again next weekend :feelsohh: once you fucked them good enough they'll always come back for more. can't wait for it, the sex was 10/10.
View attachment 2287203View attachment 2287204View attachment 2287205
@autistic_tendencies that‘s one of my two FWBs of 2 years that cut contact with me a few months ago bc I wouldn‘t commit.

Mentally damaged to the core, she always comes back and tries again with me after another guy used her as a fucktoy

Couldn‘t respect myself If i LTRed that

The other one That called me all kinds of names also recently contacted me again and is keen to „meet up“

Last edited:
@autistic_tendencies that‘s one of my two FWBs of 2 years that cut contact with me a few months ago bc I wouldn‘t commit.

Mentally damaged to the core, she always comes back and tries again with me after another guy used her as a fucktoy

Couldn‘t respect myself If i LTRed that

The other one That called me all kinds of names also recently contacted me again and is keen to „meet up“
Yeah women never learn they give up sex first in the hopes it will lead to relationship. Was even told this by woman

• +1
View attachment 2287203View attachment 2287204View attachment 2287205
Jesus fucking christ it's disgusting on middle photo it looks like some kind of disease is eating away her leg. Why are these fucking people thinking it looks good. Why does she think anyone wants to see some drawing between her tits instead of admiring, I don't know... tits???? And she actually has good body and seems to have nice face, she would really be hot if she didn't turn her skin into replica of middle schooler's notebook's last page

• +1
And she actually has good body
agreed. she used to be literally obese (she's still fat but in the right places now), and tried to draw away attention from the fat rolls with the tattoos. once she lost another 20lbs she'll legit be stacy but have all kind of stupid tattoos ruining her over-all appearance.

bitch literally has a darth-vader head tattooed on her leg and "made with love" above her ass
Darth Vader Father GIF by Star Wars
Screenshot 2023 06 29 at 181804

Last edited:
If not then it's over because literally every girl has shittoos today