Would you allow these things in your relationship?

RecessedCels

RecessedCels

❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🤎🖤🩶🤍🩷
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Posts
11,104
Reputation
15,918
1. Opposite gender friends
2. Porn usage
3. Not sharing location
4. Not talking daily
5. Drinking with friends
6. Not being a virgin

:feelsthink:
I'm interested. Don't just answer trying not to seem cucked. Be honest
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Exodus71, Jgns and lowinhibragecel
oh my goodness man you’re not even in a relationship lmao you talk online to some random discord e girl who hasn’t even shown you her face yet

so delusional man
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns and RecessedCels
oh my goodness man you’re not even in a relationship lmao you talk online to some random discord e girl who hasn’t even shown you her face yet

so delusional man
1. I'm a proud edater :p
2. Nigga answer the questions
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: supremeltn and tansel
only thing ill allow is not talking daily i guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCels
No. I would not allow any of these things if I was in a relationship with a woman, it's way better to just pump and dump these days, if you're able, most women are whores after all, only 5% are virgins at marriage if I remember correctly, probably 0% considering a lot of them lie.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCels
1. I'm a proud edater :p
2. Nigga answer the questions
you are not an edater man

how can you date someone when you haven’t seen their face

for 6 months

you & i both know theres a reason why she won’t show you her face
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
No. I would not allow any of these things if I was in a relationship with a woman, it's way better to just pump and dump these days, if you're able, most women are whores after all, only 5% are virgins at marriage if I remember correctly, probably 0% considering a lot of them lie.
I think the 5% is pretty accurate but being a whore yourself isn't any better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Exodus71
you are not an edater man

how can you date someone when you haven’t seen their face

for 6 months

you & i both know theres a reason why she won’t show you her face
It's not 6 months, It's 18. Also no she's pretty I've seen parts of her face. The issue is that I don't wanna show mine :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tansel
1. Opposite gender friends
2. Porn usage
3. Not sharing location
4. Not talking daily
5. Drinking with friends
6. Not being a virgin

:feelsthink:
I'm interested. Don't just answer trying not to seem cucked. Be honest
1. Opposite gender friends-all died, no, not my fault.
2. Porn usage- only lesbian:feelsohh:
3. Not sharing location- I don't know, I have a gun
4. Not talking daily- I don't want to talk to her.
5. Drinking with friends- I have a gun
6. Not being a virgin- I'm the one who took her virginity, should I break up?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedCels
It's not 6 months, It's 18. Also no she's pretty I've seen parts of her face. The issue is that I don't wanna show mine :forcedsmile:
damn thats just sad dude, larping e dating might be the most downbad thing ive ever heard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and tansel
eh i don't really need location either but it kinda depends ig

tbf i would only be with someone i can trust well from the start so atp i won't need location
But still want location :feelsthink:
 
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCels
eh i don't really need location either but it kinda depends ig

tbf i would only be with someone i can trust well from the start so atp i won't need location
I wouldn't share my location either. that shit wastes battery 😡
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
It's not 6 months, It's 18. Also no she's pretty I've seen parts of her face. The issue is that I don't wanna show mine :forcedsmile:
jesus man 18 months lmao

& she hasn’t even seen your face yet

unbelievably desperate

you & her are the biggest losers on discord
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
jesus man 18 months lmao

& she hasn’t even seen your face yet

unbelievably desperate

you & her are the biggest losers on discord
Why have you started trying to hate on me :ogre:. Remember the good days
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
i mean its pretty obvious, when u edate u electronically date, u hvent even seen her face fully and she hasnt seen urs for 18 months jfl
is that not the most edating thing possible
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jgns
1. Opposite gender friends
2. Porn usage
3. Not sharing location
4. Not talking daily
5. Drinking with friends
6. Not being a virgin

:feelsthink:
I'm interested. Don't just answer trying not to seem cucked. Be honest
I would date a girl who wasn't a virgin in very rare circumstances.

One through five, absolutely not.
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
13
Views
48
Dravadre
Dravadre
try2beme
Replies
18
Views
82
try2beme
try2beme
Amuzant
Replies
7
Views
33
bibodude
B
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
29
Views
110
boneridden
boneridden
7nclave
Replies
4
Views
55
T-bone123
T-bone123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top