Would you be as succesful as chris hemsworth if you had his height, face?

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
It's a pretty good question because if the answer is not, then you're wasting your time in looksmaxx.
Would you become a hollywood actor? A model? What would have you achieved more or less you think?

In my humble opinion I think most people here wouldn't achieve absolutely nothing, they would be just having sex in tinder all time and doing only fans to afford the rent.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
he isnt succesful , all his succes are his looks and height

he plays shit roles in shit movies

alain delon was succesful

imagine roiding just to have a dogshit frame

In my humble opinion I think most people here wouldn't achieve absolutely nothing, they would be just having sex in tinder all time and doing only fans to afford the rent.
What a nightmare

he isnt succesful , all his succes are his looks and height

he plays shit roles in shit movies

alain delon was succesful
he is loved by everyone, HE HAS achieved x1000 charisma. If a guy from this sub got his looks he would a creep from tinder fucking women all day, wasting all his genetics in sex, even monkeys have sex.

It's a pretty good question because if the answer is not, then you're wasting your time in looksmaxx.
Would you become a hollywood actor?
Sure, but I would make more serious movies.

he is loved by everyone, HE HAS achieved x1000 charisma. If a guy from this sub got his looks he would a creep from tinder fucking women all day, wasting all his genetics in sex, even monkeys have sex.
he is loved for his looks
he is 0 charisma 0 talent, exceptional looks
bad analogy about creep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back