Would you be embarrassed to date someone who is sub psl 6

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Title

Personally, I would be. To date someone who is sub psl 6 is akin to spending $1,500,000 for a 30 second personal broadcast on NPR to the entire United States of America (country in the Western hemisphere) on which you will say the following: "I absolutely hate myself and have no respect for myself. I am willing to subject myself to the ritual humiliation of leaving my house with my sub psl 6 partner."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 17791
The way you say "partner" and "someone" makes it clear as day that u are a homo

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg, TheAbyssinian, mug and 2 others
No do i look like a foid nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Title

Personally, I would be. To date someone who is sub psl 6 is akin to spending $1,500,000 for a 30 second personal broadcast on NPR to the entire United States of America (country in the Western hemisphere) on which you will say the following: "I absolutely hate myself and have no respect for myself. I am willing to subject myself to the ritual humiliation of leaving my house with my sub psl 6 partner."
I dated a German girl that had an SMV of 4/10 and I dated her put of pity. Our relationship didn't last a single day and I was the one who ended it, she just sat on her ass all day texting me ily 6 times an hour.

No longer my demographic anymore they must at least be 6/10. What the fuck is PSL?

I dated a German girl that had an SMV of 4/10 and I dated her put of pity. Our relationship didn't last a single day and I was the one who ended it, she just sat on her ass all day texting me ily 6 times an hour.

No longer my demographic anymore they must at least be 6/10. What the fuck is PSL?
PSL is /10 minus 2. A ten is 8PSL, a 5 is 3PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks