• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Would you be gay and suck dick and get fuck in the ass by men if it meant you would ascend to Chad a year after doing so?

To become Chad you will need to have a boyfriend for at least 8 months of the year, and you will need to have sex with him everyday and participate in gay orgies once a week, the gay orgies will consist of only curry men that look like rabid rosaries and they will take turns fucking you in the ass while your parents watches.

You will need to bring your boyfriend to family dinners and holidays and kiss him in front of everyone, you will also need to introduce your boyfriend to every one of your friends, and ask one of your friends if they want a threesome with you and your boyfriend (only male friends)

Would any of you accept this challenge? Also if you don’t have your boyfriend for 8 months or haven’t had multiple boyfriends that accumulated to 8 months of time within a year, then you fail the challenge and descend to trucel at the end

Bonus: If you become a gay prostitute (only charge $5 per sex act) you ascend to 6’8 terrachad with huge frame and a10 hunter eyes/hollow cheeks, and no norwooding.

(Btw after a year is up you become straight again)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, HarrierDuBois and 8 others
fruity thread but yes i would

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14392
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
anything for chadhood

• +1
Reactions: thecel and bugeater23
FUCK YEA I WOULD 1 YEAR OF BEING GAY AND THEN THE REST OF MY LIFE CHAD HELL YEA I WOULD LITERALLY EAT POOP TO BE CHAD

• +1
if melania trump can take old man meat for her whole life i can take meat for a year

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, gtuktm, A L P H A M A L E and 2 others
FUCK YEA I WOULD 1 YEAR OF BEING GAY AND THEN THE REST OF MY LIFE CHAD HELL YEA I WOULD LITERALLY EAT POOP TO BE CHAD
Would u be gay for a year and survive a month eating only shit 3 meals a day to be chad

if melania trump can take old man meat for her whole life i can take meat for a year
Tbh I’d enjoy it if I knew it would turn me into chad

Would u be gay for a year and survive a month eating only shit 3 meals a day to be chad
idk if youd even survive that but yea anything to not be a balding manlet weak aspie retard

No my dignity is important.

Just as I suspected, lots of gay ass closet fags suppressing there homo desires.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zharupodrugu, A L P H A M A L E and 2 others
No my dignity is important.

Just as I suspected, lots of gay ass closet fags suppressing there homo desires.
Idc you have no dignity incel, if you wouldn’t suck some dicks and get ass fuck to become chad then you’re not a real looksmaxxer, freak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
bro didnt have to add in that he was gonna enjoy taking dicks
I enjoy hard work because it makes me money so if I know hard dick is gonna make me chad I would enjoy it tbh

Idc you have no dignity incel, if you wouldn’t suck some dicks and get ass fuck to become chad then you’re not a real looksmaxxer, freak
better be careful with the larping or you gonna be breached bro, watch out

Niggas here do it for no reward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Dmsaok, A L P H A M A L E and 3 others
ANYTHING to be chad. ANYTHING.

I wouldn’t suck a single cock to become Chad

Already chadlite so who cares

Attachments

• 4516E030-53DD-4EB3-9EB8-A290E3413124.jpeg
    4516E030-53DD-4EB3-9EB8-A290E3413124.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
Nigga, that's gay as hell. I'd rather be 3psl than do this.

Nigga, that's gay as hell. I'd rather be 3psl than do this.
No you wouldn’t, if you were a sub3 like me you wouldn’t say that you don’t know how hard life is

No you wouldn’t, if you were a sub3 like me you wouldn’t say that you don’t know how hard life is
I'm not a faggot that wants to participate in orgies.

I'd be fine with just having a boyfriend but you just wanna be some degenerate for muh looksmaxxing.

• +1
I'm not a faggot that wants to participate in orgies.

I'd be fine with just having a boyfriend but you just wanna be some degenerate for muh looksmaxxing.
So you don’t want to be chad? Cope you just won’t admit this post turns you on tbh it turns me on and I’m not afraid to admit it tbh being gay to be chad wouldn’t be so bad maybe I would be gay even after becoming chad too ngl

So you don’t want to be chad? Cope you just won’t admit this post turns you on tbh it turns me on and I’m not afraid to admit it tbh being gay to be chad wouldn’t be so bad maybe I would be gay even after becoming chad too ngl
you're not impressing anyone mate.

Doing barbaric bimax with many months of recovery + ugly braces and losing all your muscles < being gay for one year

anything for chadhood
Same tbh I’d do anything idc what it is

So … 25 dicks per day?

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Larped as gay with my best friend for like 2 minutes before as a joke.

Levit most uncomfortable experience of my life

Yeah can I choose what kind of Chadwick I would become?

I would like to become Atesh Salih

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
this faggot just cannot let go of his submissive desires for other men. Daily he finds a new way to cope about his homosexual tendencies. Just come out of the closet buddy boyo, we know you like it up the ass.

It maybe a result of your inceldom or due to the fact that you got bullied by bulls like me. Know your place as an inferior submissive male. You were born to worship men like me.

this faggot just cannot let go of his submissive desires for other men. Daily he finds a new way to cope about his homosexual tendencies. Just come out of the closet buddy boyo, we know you like it up the ass.

It maybe a result of your inceldom or due to the fact that you got bullied by bulls like me. Know your place as an inferior submissive male. You were born to worship men like me.
you just too pussy to do what it takes to ascend

im already a chad that fucks gays