Would you be happy making $300,000 in Australia a year ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Any jobs which make 300k a year ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and mortis
No

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
No. Only a well known, experienced GP or a mid-range surgeon can make that much over here.
No other job unless it is your own business can give you so much money in Australia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit, BoneDensity and mortis
No. Only a well known, experienced GP or a mid-range surgeon can make that much over here.
No other job unless it is your own business can give you so much money in Australia.
How to become a NBA player if im from australia ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and incel194012940
6"3 with long arms is a good build for NBA ?
you're not getting unless you're already a really good basketball player that trained and played from a young age. and negative points it not black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
you're not getting unless you're already a really good basketball player that trained and played from a young age. and negative points it not black
omg...

Pretty sure the guys that drive fuel tankers and the big big cargo ships across the Atlantic and Pacific make $400k-$1million USD per year. This is one of the high paying low iQ jobs.

Higher chance of dying at sea all alone.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
6"3 with long arms is a good build for NBA ?
If you’re not a top prospect at a top high school forget it. Sometimes it’s just bad spawn. I wanted to go pro in football ⚽️, but I spawned in North America sadly. It’s like being born in Africa and wanting to be a pro NBA player

YES YES I WOULD BE HAPPY I MAKE 38K NOW

I make 15k a year working at McDonalds I would be happy

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Lol at the "nos" on these types of post. Apparently everyone is a millionaire in the top 1% of earners on this site :feelsuhh:. I moneymog 95% of this site and I'd be very satisfied making that much, even in expensive Australia.

5 years working a 300k job and some mediocre investments will set u up for the rest of your life jfl

Of course nigga. There are people who go through insane competition for 80k a year. 300k you wouldnt hear me complain ever again

Half this forum makes twice that amount just by buying crypto off coimbase