Would you be surprised if you found out that chinese families force kids to watch white kids to envy them?

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Every aspiration asians have is to

-whitemaxx
-uptrade their genes for less stubby/flat ones
-whitemaxxxxxx

What moments of asians having white envy have you all noticed in your lives?

There was this interview with a Chinese woman who said her parents pushed for her to marry a jewish man since Jews are wealthy and powerful and run the United States

She said when she told her parents she had a white bf from New York her parents were all excited cause they assumed he was Jewish and then were disappointed when they found out he was just white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and je3oe
There was this interview with a Chinese woman who said her parents pushed for her to marry a jewish man since Jews are wealthy and powerful and run the United States

She said when she told her parents she had a white bf from New York her parents were all excited cause they assumed he was Jewish and then were disappointed when they found out he was just white
find it for me. and it makes sense, they're power seekers in every white collar way. asians eye the ball of power because they're immoral and have no soul except for dominance. They live their entire life in inferiority, and seek machiavellian payback. Other asians girls want to simply have white genes. Jews can eb a decent source ofi t nad with their huge forward growth/ noses that could probably destubbify asian genes lmao.

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI
VotRrKr.jpg

I live in Asia and the self hate is nearly as bad as mine. Legit 9/10 noodlewhores will happily hookup with 2/10 JBW

Every aspiration asians have is to

-whitemaxx
-uptrade their genes for less stubby/flat ones
-whitemaxxxxxx

What moments of asians having white envy have you all noticed in your lives?
Vhbnmvbnmghjkm

I live in Asia and the self hate is nearly as bad as mine. Legit 9/10 noodlewhores will happily hookup with 2/10 JBW
Lifefuel for whitecels.

there's way more to hate about being black lmao. why are asians so obsessed with self flagellation/ criticism as if insecurity is a cultural thing.
It's like they're all a bunch of needy sensitive softies and move onward only because of feeling shitty about themselves. What a hilarious way to live.

the sick seek to be healthy and the ugly seek to be beautiful