would you become gay if you had the chance?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
Honestly I’m not gay and have never been with a man, but one time I made Grindr cause I was curious and I literally had hundreds of guys messaging me. Felt kinda nice tbh except for all the gaping asshole pics I got sent.

I don’t think I would enjoy sex with a man ever but tbh if I was gay I think it would be like life as a chad, endless sex everywhere you go. The average gay guy literally has like 500 bodies. Srs.

It made me think in most cases being gay is a cope for hyper sexual men.
 
no i prefer men with vaginas
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
OP wrote this comment after sucking a bbc
 
Gay thread kys
 
No.. most gay men end up alone for the rest of their lives.. they never pair bond because they're both just too horny and tempted to stray.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
15
Views
59
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
americanpakitruvcel
Replies
2
Views
32
mxl4chi1
M
horseman
Replies
7
Views
70
Nectar
Nectar
price.
Replies
2
Views
51
the zodiac
the zodiac
revivles
Replies
6
Views
20
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top