Would you believe me if I told you this girl was about 30% black, like Maher and Lima?

Does this girl look about 30% black?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

Said to be about 25 - 40% SSA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin, thecel and 5 others
Sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
yeah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
I would have thought a little less but you can def see the negroid admixture
Bone structure?
The people said the SSA admixture was evident in the bone structure, not so much the soft features and skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
yes,why not

• +1
Yes, I would.

• +1
Life's too short to be ugly
I must, I must, I must increase my height. I've got to admit I'm obsessed with lifts. I've had this problem since I was a kid. I used to look up to Lord Gandy, because he mogs me to heaven at 6'3.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
I must, I must, I must increase my height. I've got to admit I'm obsessed with lifts. I've had this problem since I was a kid. I used to look up to Lord Gandy, because he mogs me to heaven at 6'3.
lords of acid mog

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Wide IPD, Good Bones, and Nose.
People with this pheno quite often turn out to be moggers like those mentioned in the title, I've noticed

Mogger forward growth in such cases most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Korea
idk where it all went wrong for you brutal
nigga i just got off a ft call w foids they made fun of me said i sucked in my cheeks until i showed them my face on cam and started talking and they were like oh shit he actually looks like that then they said I'm disgusting msuty and cheekbones look ugly and i haven't showered and I'm gorss
then today at subway on my lunch break i got a sandwich sat down and too koff my mas the girl sitting in front of me looked at me in horror took her sandwich out of her mouth threw it away and walked out of the store
then as i got off my work shift i took off my mask head out the store and a girl i checked out at the register was walking outside w her friends she was my age and i took off my mask revealing my ugly face and she dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i ignored here i got in my car and she just kept looking at me nigga
i hate myl ife i hate my face why am i so ugly

• JFL
nigga i just got off a ft call w foids they made fun of me said i sucked in my cheeks until i showed them my face on cam and started talking and they were like oh shit he actually looks like that then they said I'm disgusting msuty and cheekbones look ugly and i haven't showered and I'm gorss
then today at subway on my lunch break i got a sandwich sat down and too koff my mas the girl sitting in front of me looked at me in horror took her sandwich out of her mouth threw it away and walked out of the store
then as i got off my work shift i took off my mask head out the store and a girl i checked out at the register was walking outside w her friends she was my age and i took off my mask revealing my ugly face and she dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i ignored here i got in my car and she just kept looking at me nigga
i hate myl ife i hate my face why am i so ugly
Tenor 99

record a day in your life with people's reactions to your face and post on here for us:feelsokman:
maybve after iget orbital box rotation
ill be the first to move the bone plates uowards

• JFL
  • +1
Bone structure?
The people said the SSA admixture was evident in the bone structure, not so much the soft features and skin
they are wrong, her bone structure looks normal white, her feature placement and Soft features (lips nose eyes) look SSA but her bones I bet are Caucasoid despite her tissue makeup being “black”

• +1