Would you blackpill your child if you had one?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Honestly I'd 100% do it. I'm 19 rn and planning on having a child in the 25 - 30 yo range and as soon as he'll have the consciousness to do things on his own I'll start filling his head with blackpilled facts.

No industrial soy milk for him, I'll have him mew and give him hard food as soon as possible. Also he's getting HGH if he hasnt hit the 6 ft mark at 15 years old, not taking any risks.

I mightve lived a dogshit life but my springoff wont suffer as I did.

That is if I ever get to reproduce JFL. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, SteveRogers, Ika-Sama and 1 other person
I will

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama and Zdeweilx
2 sons, 17 years apart from each other is optimal. so u can focus resources on 1 and reevaluate for the second one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, je3oe and Good_Little_Goy
no, extremely low iq and it would destroy his mind and development

instead make sure that he has perfect environment and upbringing from a blackpilled standpoint without actually blackpilling him

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, SteveRogers, zazzle and 9 others
High IQ
Find yourself a tall foid if ure really 5'7 tho
Or blast HGH on him
Yeah,iam gonna use CJC 1295 DAC and Hexarelin and probably GHRP-2,and if I see any results Iam gonna blast them into mine son as soon as he hits puberty.Also Iam gonna introduce him into gymaxing at 3 years old

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, Zdeweilx and Good_Little_Goy
Of course
I would force him to mew and other stuff like sleeping on the back

Honestly I'd 100% do it. I'm 19 rn and planning on having a child in the 25 - 30 yo range and as soon as he'll have the consciousness to do things on his own I'll start filling his head with blackpilled facts.

No industrial soy milk for him, I'll have him mew and give him hard food as soon as possible. Also he's getting HGH if he hasnt hit the 6 ft mark at 15 years old, not taking any risks.

Yes.

Once HE is 18 years old.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1680
Make sure it’s a guy though or it’s over

no, extremely low iq and it would destroy his mind and development

instead make sure that he has perfect environment and upbringing from a blackpilled standpoint without actually blackpilling him
This basically

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and mulattomaxxer
Fuck no, directly blackpilling anyone is a bad fucking idea. Also what if he starts discussing blackpill shit with his mother, worse case scenario you split and JFL if you think you will get custody. HF watching her raise a cuck 🤡 🤡. Ideally your son is a blue/red pilled chad. You should just raise your son in a way where he will naturally progress into a chad. Your not supposed to be hyper-aware of blackpill concepts like people on this site are, because its depressing and ruins the "magic" of love and life in general. Its impossible to accept the blackpill and not be somewhat jaded with life. However you should still make sure your son is grounded in reality, and hes constantly gymcelling etc so he stays attractive.

He should basically be doing what your doing to stay attractive, without really thinking too much about why its important.

The extent to which you should blackpill your son is to make sure he doens't believe this cuck shit about love and women which they display on media.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry, zazzle and Zdeweilx
I wouldn't have kids unless I could impregnate a 5'8 chick with a naturally athletic body and an aesthetic face

Fuck no, directly blackpilling anyone is a bad fucking idea. Also what if he starts discussing blackpill shit with his mother, worse case scenario you split and JFL if you think you will get custody. HF watching her raise a cuck 🤡 🤡. Ideally your son is a blue/red pilled chad. You should just raise your son in a way where he will naturally progress into a chad. Your not supposed to be hyper-aware of blackpill concepts like people on this site are, because its depressing and ruins the "magic" of love and life in general. Its impossible to accept the blackpill and not be somewhat jaded with life. However you should still make sure your son is grounded in reality, and hes constantly gymcelling etc so he stays attractive.

He should basically be doing what your doing to stay attractive, without really thinking too much about why its important.

The extent to which you should blackpill your son is to make sure he doens't believe this cuck shit about love and women which they display on media.
Yeah basically try to incorporate blackpilled statements in his brain without actually straight up blackpilling him
Also pretty sure you can be blackpilled and not be kinda depressed. Its all about dopamine spreading in your brain and we blackpilled autists know better than anyone what we have to pursue in order to foster this natural process

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Dont do it you autist

just raise him as an ignorant chad and USE blackpill techniques on him

like make him lift and learn to fight

make sure his teeth and skin r ideal no matter what

get him into sports like basketball

give him a good name nd stuff

be a cool father and buy him a car at 16

teach him not to simp

thats rly it

if hes midget then inject endocrinologist hgh in him

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, mulattomaxxer and Zdeweilx
My children will be chads and brainstacys so no black pills or looksmax for them

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
My children will be chads and brainstacys so no black pills or looksmax for them
Exactly this, I'm going to embryo select a mixed race 6'3 blue eyed slayer. I will obviously give him optimal diet, exercise, etc so he grows up right.

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Exactly this, I'm going to embryo select a mixed race 6'3 blue eyed slayer. I will obviously give him optimal diet, exercise, etc so he grows up right.
Exactly, no more cels in this world
My lineage will be made of Slayers

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy
Child abuse thread

Yeah basically try to incorporate blackpilled statements in his brain without actually straight up blackpilling him
Also pretty sure you can be blackpilled and not be kinda depressed. Its all about dopamine spreading in your brain and we blackpilled autists know better than anyone what we have to pursue in order to foster this natural process

The blackpill is mostly depressing if it negatively affects you. I dont think you can really cope about the lookspill etc in a way which makes it ok (unless your GL then you dont care). I think the worse thing about the black/red pill is understanding female nature, this isn't something you can change and JFL if you bring up blackpill autism to a female.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Zdeweilx
I’d just make sure he grows up in a perfect environment.

My sole goal as a parent, is to make sure my child is a giga chad from conception.

Making sure the pregnant stacy is eating the right things, and making sure the environment is top tier.

Then I will make sure that the birth process does not mess up the face. This is why ecto girls are better, because they have thigh gaps, and don't have layers of fat mushing all that soft fragile bone.

Lastly, I will make sure that my kid is essentially primed to be giga chad. Excellent nutrition, growth, etc.

I will then black pill him when he gets older.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I will blackpill him. And if he wishes to, I will buy HGH for him and any kind of roids or drugs he wants. I will not deny my child of having the life of a true Chad because of my shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Zdeweilx and Deleted member 5912