Would you bulk in my situation?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Story:
Fat fuck for most of my life.
Started gyming a year ago went from 27% to 15% bodyfat. I leaned down and I discovered I actually have decent bone structure (get compliments on it from time to time).
My inner me wants to bulk because you know faster muscle gains but I dont want to bloat my face and potentially get acne.

Stats:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 69-70kg (haven't done a leg day in 4 months or so but they still aren't small)
I look like I lift in Medium shirts especially white shirts. Got complimented on my physique both by men and women an equal amount I would say.
So should I bulk or not. I worked so hard to achieve my leanness since I was a fat fuck from like 7 years old till 16 which required a complete shift in my diet and lifestlye. I am scared of becoming a fat piece of shit again.

NEVER bulk​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ZeroTwo and Perfection
Story:
Started gyming a year ago went from 27% to 15% bodyfat. I leaned down and I discovered I actually have decent bone structure (get compliments on it from time to time).
My inner me wants to bulk because you know faster muscle gains but I dont want to bloat my face and potentially get acne.

Stats:

Weight: 69-70kg (haven't done a leg day in 4 months or so but they still aren't small)
I look like I lift in Medium shirts especially white shirts. Got complimented on my physique both by men and women an equal amount I would say.
So should I bulk or not. I worked so hard to achieve my leanness since I was a fat fuck from like 7 years old till 16 which required a complete shift in my diet and lifestlye. I am scared of becoming a fat piece of shit again.
Bros describing my exact situation and we have the same stats 💀

• Woah
Reactions: ZeroTwo
Bulk

• +1
Bulk

• +1
Story:

Stats:

Js lean bulk

• +1
bulk, yes your gonna sacrifice a little because of your face or whatnot but its worth it long term.

• +1
Js lean bulk
For how long have you been lean bulking and did you notice any face fat gains I don't give a shit about abs, I lived without them for most of my life. Also on how many calories do you bulk since you said we have the same stats.

For how long have you been lean bulking and did you notice any face fat gains I don't give a shit about abs, I lived without them for most of my life. Also on how many calories do you bulk since you said we have the same stats.
No facial change for me lol my arms are getting bigger I still got abbs cuz I train them religiously

• +1
Ah and my chest got bigger I'm forming tits the good kind

• +1
Story:

Stats:

First get a girlfriend while you are lean. The hormones will make her attached to you and she will look at you as more attractive than you actually are, so you can bulk and bloat your face a bit. Until she calls you out on it you would have gotten a good few months of bulking and building muscle. Then do a minicut and repeat until satisfied. If she dumps you before finishing the bulk cut prematurly and find a different gf.

Also why would bulking make your acne worse?

First get a girlfriend while you are lean. The hormones will make her attached to you and she will look at you as more attractive than you actually are, so you can bulk and bloat your face a bit. Until she calls you out on it you would have gotten a good few months of bulking and building muscle. Then do a minicut and repeat until satisfied. If she dumps you before finishing the bulk cut prematurly and find a different gf.

Also why would bulking make your acne worse?
Bulking on unhealthy food would make my acne worse.