Would you care about looksmaxxing if you had $50,000,000?

If you were transferred $50,000,000 would you care about hard looksmaxxes?

• Yes

• No

• Softmaxxes but would never do the hard surgeries (bimax, jaw implants, rhino, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Genuinely curious.

Lets say you got $50 million, you could buy a lot of expensive things and still be rich at the end. Like buying Lambos and Rarris', additional luxury houses, renovating houses, flying private, booking same-day flights, eating at $400 a meal restaurants, paying for vacations with friends, and just generally wasting money away without hesitation because it would not put much of a dent in the bank account.

Would you care about this if you are say 3-4 PSL?

Because if the purpose of living is to enjoy life. Money just unlocks that freedom to do whatever with whoever.

I wouldn't let myself be fat unhealthy or lose my hair but other than that no I would enjoy life and never look back

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, closedplatecel, Deleted member 16346 and 6 others
Yes, if you gave me 50 milllion, the first thing I would be going to do is calling on telephone doctor Ramieri to schedule an appointment to discuss orthognatic surgery and orbital rim implants.

Everytime I look into the mirror I have to see my terrible recessed lower infraorbital rims. It is literally a torture

furthermore I have to live with repugnant crooked teeth. I have never fixed them because I have been waiting to finish university and fix teeth occlusion in a better way, with the braces of the pre-bimax treatment

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Tallooksmaxxer, incel194012940 and 3 others
I wouldn't let myself be fat unhealthy or lose my hair but other than that no I would enjoy life and never look back
Exactly. And I think alot of normal looking people that would continue to get osteotomies even after are just out of touch with reality.

Again. I'm just looking at this from my perspective. I was given HTN to chad-lite rating.

But even If I was 1.5-2 PSL I don't think I would really care.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 5815
Everytime I look into the mirror I have to see my terrible recessed lower infraorbital rims. It is literally a torture
Hmmm, thanks for being transparent. I honestly respect this. I can see it then if you have glaring problems that would make it worth it to MTN-HTN

surgerymaxxing

Would immediately bimax + genio + hair transplant + stroma + voice deepening surgery + LL + clavicle lengthening surgery then buy a house + gyno surgery and finally be able to call myself human

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Tallooksmaxxer and incel194012940
Of course and I’d have the money to become superchad

And I would fuck every hot hooker and IG ho ever, I would offer them 100k for a night

• JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Wouldn't hardmax until I fully softmaxxed. Even then it would be things like rhino and maybe some surgery to fix UEE, but besides that no. I would instead use that money to get into a better college, probably some ivy league school like Princeton or Harvard, and try to find some good investments. Fuck I could do so much with that much money god damn.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Would immediately bimax + genio + hair transplant + stroma + voice deepening surgery + LL + clavicle lengthening surgery then buy a house + gyno surgery and finally be able to call myself human
Brutal

Wouldn't hardmax until I fully softmaxxed. Even then it would be things like rhino and maybe some surgery to fix UEE, but besides that no. I would instead use that money to get into a better college, probably some ivy league school like Princeton or Harvard, and try to find some good investments. Fuck I could do so much with that much money god damn.
The most I would do is fillers tbh but yeah. But why would you even got to Harvard or Princeton? If you put 10% of that money in investment portfolios that bring in say 200k-500k at year and save $10M. You could live the rest of your life without working a day in your life and travelling everywhere with friends/family

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
The most I would do is fillers tbh but yeah. But why would you even got to Harvard or Princeton? If you put 10% of that money in investment portfolios that bring in say 200k-500k at year and save $10M. You could live the rest of your life without working a day in your life and travelling everywhere with friends/family
Coming from an Ivy league school would allow me to enter those highly elitist circles that all the truly powerful are at. Hedge fund CEOs, politicians, etc. The potential for connections, if I could establish them, would skyrocket my status and wealth. I could establish a powerful dynasty then, which is what truly matters in this world in my opinion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sal
I'd get into the right circles and marry rich.

To do that I'd have to maximize my LOOKS

You are not alive until your face halo effects the people around you, period

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod
one day your girl will wake up in bed next to you and she'll really see how horrifically ugly you are. no amount of money (that you offer her) will save you. its over at that point

id hardmaxx asap if i had that money

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
one day your girl will wake up in bed next to you and she'll really see how horrifically ugly you are. no amount of money (that you offer her) will save you. its over at that point

id hardmaxx asap if i had that money
Good thing I'm not ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and bigjuicy

And I would fuck every hot hooker and IG ho ever, I would offer them 100k for a night
1k is enough for one night

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
If I can be rich AND good-looking then I will. :ogre:

If you're a super chad you wouldn't need to offer them 100k for the night....

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
It's enough now to actually enjoy your life

Make sure I am fully soft maxxed
Money is basically holding us all back lol

I would surgery maxx to hell and back and ascend as much its humanely possible. Lol

$100k spent on surgery can probably bring you more life satisfaction than $10m spent on material shit.
Gold diggers will just give you starfish sex, you know it.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod