ICXCLuvr
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2023
- Posts
- 22,486
- Reputation
- 32,064
Like are you indifferent to death or do you want to die or not want to die
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
True but I mean if someone told you that you’d die in 1 minute would u be upsetNah, you can’t care when you’re dead
Yes I’d care obv
Guys whyi dont know bro
i dont want to die lmaoTrue but I mean if someone told you that you’d die in 1 minute would u be upset
Guys why
prob would be slightly annoyedLike are you indifferent to death or do you want to die or not want to die
I wouldn’t gaf muchprob would be slightly annoyed
True but I mean if someone told you that you’d die in 1 minute would u be upset
Guys why
KindaTrue but I mean if someone told you that you’d die in 1 minute would u be upset
wouldnt matter ive got nothing to live for anywayLike are you indifferent to death or do you want to die or not want to die
Why not I don’t wanna die so young
Me neither nigga just kill us and everyone who wronged uswouldnt matter ive got nothing to live for anyway
Me neither nigga just kill us and everyone who wronged us