Reactions: micropp, Mog3D, n9wiff and 1 other person
yes

• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma
I wouldn't, no double standards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Despicable, emeraldglass and 9 others
No cheaters should die imo, i give my wife full permission to end my life if i cheat and i’ll do the same for her

Just break up jfl

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, xyukeeee, Trilogy and 1 other person
Never bro if I'm in a LTR it's a virgin stacy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, coisbhai, Klasik616 and 2 others
never

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Charisma
No cheaters should die imo, i give my wife full permission to end my life if i cheat and i’ll do the same for her

Just break up jfl
Exactly, if you want to stack bodies then just don’t get involved in a relationship
Never bro if I'm in a LTR it's a virgin stacy
What if she was mtb?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and ShawarmaFilth
Exactly, if you want to stack bodies then just don’t get involved in a relationship

What if she was mtb?
With make up she can be a Stacy
I can't cheat on someone i love and that loves me you know.... I'd rather her cheat on me :feelshah:

• JFL
Only if I get the opportunity with a better looking foid, I got the opportunity to do so without getting caught and the relationship wasn't going perfectly.

what is LTR?

Only if I get the opportunity with a better looking foid, I got the opportunity to do so without getting caught and the relationship wasn't going perfectly.
what if you're truly in love with your LTR not just based on her looks

say you were a chad, would you?
Sure. If i was a chad, i would impregnate every foid in my city but it's all just foolish fantasy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hardstyle
how would you feel if she just kissed other guys
I’d leave
I know
I suck
I can’t gather the strength to leave her jfl

• So Sad
No, entering a LTR is a bilateral agreement and cheating would mean violating that agreement. If you can't respect it why get into it in the first place

• Love it
slaying is overrated
Yeah i know but LTR is rare nowadays since modern foids are corrupted due to hypergamy. Honestly, i would only get in LTR with a foid who is equal to me in everything. Equal looks, equal personalities, equal incomes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LegitUser and Charisma
stop cheating :owo:
I will bhai
Need to make a decision tho, either leave her or stay
I can’t keep wasting time
Almost 20
Wasted years 14-18

• Hmm...
No, entering a LTR is a bilateral agreement and cheating would mean violating that agreement. If you can't respect it why get into it in the first place
exactly Dillan
It's more morally acceptable to live as an illegal immigrant in another country and not pay taxes innit

I will bhai
Need to make a decision tho, either leave her or stay
I can’t keep wasting time
Almost 20
Wasted years 14-18
relationships mog slaying

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and sub5pslathlete
exactly Dillan
It's more morally acceptable to live as an illegal immigrant in another country and not pay taxes innit
If Dylan were my actual name i'd get mad but it isn't so I don't care. I've also never illegally immigrated anywhere, i just got targeted as a tourist. I will get damages soon and then I will earn crazy money

• JFL
I already did in the past, due to some dire circumstances. I created so much suffering for both parties. Always better to talk things or leave the relationship

• So Sad
If Dylan were my actual name i'd get mad but it isn't so I don't care. I've also never illegally immigrated anywhere, i just got targeted as a tourist. I will get damages soon and then I will earn crazy money
I'm just teasing you bbygirl

slaying is overrated
cagefuel how people say this bullshit on a literal incel forum
this is like going to starving somalians and saying food is overrated

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Charisma
it's not bullshit and this is not an incel site, it's a site for self imporvement

it's not bullshit and this is not an incel site, it's a site for self imporvement
View attachment 2959662View attachment 2959663
why is there no actual slayer here then? if I go on the social media profiles of actual slayers from my school it makes me go into a murderous rage while I feel nothing reading the so called "brag" posts here

anyone who truly slays has a great wide social circle and a good following
they wouldn't spend a second of their life on this forum let alone sign up to it

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Charisma
why is there no actual slayer here then? if I go on the social media profiles of actual slayers from my school it makes me go into a murderous rage while I feel nothing reading the so called "brag" posts here

anyone who truly slays has a great wide social circle and a good following
they wouldn't spend a second of their life on this forum let alone sign up to it
there's a bunch of slayers here, when HTN+ you're literally blackpill aware instantly

most just aren't high iq enough to decipher that there is an actual forum dedicated to looks out there

there's a bunch of slayers here, when HTN+ you're literally blackpill aware instantly
actual slayers arent gonna ever use autist forums, maybe if you count tinder users like amnesia as slayers but I don't. and tbh usually I ignore the lookspill and care about other sections of the blackpill like shit environment, fucked up laws of current society, living in a shitty country, and looks dont even matter here the biggest slayer I knew was an LTN although he was popular and had great social status and has fucked more good looking girls than any so called "slayer" on this site

actual slayers arent gonna ever use autist forums, maybe if you count tinder users like amnesia as slayers but I don't. and tbh usually I ignore the lookspill and care about other sections of the blackpill like shit environment, fucked up laws of current society, living in a shitty country, and looks dont even matter here the biggest slayer I knew was an LTN although he was popular and had great social status and has fucked more good looking girls than any so called "slayer" on this site
you have to look good if you're non NT or no pussy

Charismamaxxed LTNs are a thing but they're more rare than Chad

It's not about fucking balls or pussies or licking each others shit-smelling assholes. It's about connection.

• Love it
Charismamaxxed LTNs are a thing but they're more rare than Chad
eh not here, there's no chads best looking guys cap at low htn where I am, out of a bunch of LTNs at least one of them will have good social status the rest will just be regular normies with meh gfs

It's not about fucking balls or pussies or licking each others shit-smelling assholes. It's about connection.
yea I want that but sadly I can't form a connection with the opposite gender due to being mindbroken

yea I want that but sadly I can't form a connection with the opposite gender due to being mindbroken
Although I am a kissless virgin, who has never had a girlfriend, but imho, your ideal girlfriend is your female version, you both looksmatched, you have similar characters, personalities, hobbies and world views. It's like she's you but from another universe.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Although I am a kissless virgin, who has never had a girlfriend, but imho, your ideal girlfriend is your female version, you both looksmatched, you have similar characters, personalities, hobbies and world views. It's like she's you but from another universe.
that's my point and that doesn't exist, I doubt there exists a girl who got bullied by subhumans for years on end at a garbage thug school, that's basically my experience and it is why I am a kissless virgin

that's my point and that doesn't exist, I doubt there exists a girl who got bullied by subhumans for years on end at a garbage thug school
Yeah, i know. Such girls either don't exist or hard to find. If you met your female version, you both would equally undestand and sympathize with each other, so there'd be less arguments or problems in a relationship.

If she's a virgin I wouldn't cheat, but if she isn't then I'd consider it

• +1