• Total voters
If she's a virgin I wouldn't cheat, but if she isn't then I'd consider it
Why does it matter?
What if you had a body count of 100

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Why does it matter?
What if you had a body count of 100
A girl being a virgin is everything to me, I've turned down girls with even just one body. I can't stand the fact that she's had her first experiences with someone else and not me, girls always remember their first and would even go crawling back to them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr, LegitUser and Charisma
A girl being a virgin is everything to me, I've turned down girls with even just one body. I can't stand the fact that she's had her first experiences with someone else and not me, girls always remember their first and would even go crawling back to them.
what if her first experience was with a ltn cuck framecel with a 2 inch dick

• JFL
what if her first experience was with a ltn cuck framecel with a 2 inch dick
She still had that first experience so in my eyes she's expired goods. One girl I spoke to had a shitty experience when losing her virignity to a ltn who gave her bad sex etc and it did slightly make it better. I still couldn't go through with it though

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Charisma
She still had that first experience so in my eyes she's expired goods. One girl I spoke to had a shitty experience when losing her virignity to a ltn who gave her bad sex etc and it did slightly make it better. I still couldn't go through with it though
Whats your body count

• +1
Yes

• WTF
Reactions: Charisma
Whats your body count
1. I was in a relationship and she was a virgin too so I took my opportunity, we both wanted to do it. Does that make me a hypocrite when wanting a virgin girl? Not necessarily. I don't go out of my way to fuck random girls and I'm not some horny degen.

• +1
1. I was in a relationship and she was a virgin too so I took my opportunity, we both wanted to do it. Does that make me a hypocrite when wanting a virgin girl? Not necessarily. I don't go out of my way to fuck random girls and I'm not some horny degen.
So you would miss out on an opportunity to LTR a girl that is perfectly made for your in all aspects if she’s not a virgin?

• +1
I took you for a high value moral chad
Chad? No. High values? Subjective.

I would do it if given the opportunity but I wouldn’t actively pursue it

So you would miss out on an opportunity to LTR that is perfectly made for your in all aspects if she’s not a virgin?
Yes. It might sound unbelievable but if she's not a virgin then she's not perfect for me in all aspects. Maybe I'm just young and inexperienced to say that, but for the time being I won't LTR a non virgin

• +1
Yes. It might sound unbelievable but if she's not a virgin then she's not perfect for me in all aspects. Maybe I'm just young and inexperienced to say that, but for the time being I won't LTR a non virgin
I think you’ll grow out of it, how old

• +1
No

• Love it
fun love GIF by Molang.Official

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Yes, it would be fun and exciting
Probably not vaginal if the relationship is good

No, because if I set a standard for my wife, I need to follow it too. Besides, if I really want to be with someone else, I'll just take a second wife.

• JFL
yes

• +1
What if she did the same?
Gave blowjobs around?
I never said she should be ok with it

Also, it's natural for men to fuck as many women as possible. Biologically if your female partner fucks other men there's a chance u could raise their son

• +1
I never said she should be ok with it

Also, it's natural for men to fuck as many women as possible. Biologically if your female partner fucks other men there's a chance u could raise their son
But you can fuck outside the LTR

Shouldn’t you be fair with your significant other if you’re going to be emotionally in love with her? Why even LTR if you think your purpose is to fuck around?

But you can fuck outside the LTR

Shouldn’t you be fair with your significant other if you’re going to be emotionally in love with her? Why even LTR if you think your purpose is to fuck around?
Because complete monogamy isn't natural
You can enjoy the benefits of a relationship without restricting yourself

Because complete monogamy isn't natural
You can enjoy the benefits of a relationship without restricting yourself
It’s also primal and natural to kill but that doesn’t mean it’s moral

It’s also primal and natural to kill but that doesn’t mean it’s moral
Why is it immoral to have sex with another person?

Also I said I probably wouldn't go as far as full vaginal intercourse (or kissing) cos I would feel bad, but even so I wouldn't say it's a problem

I have cheated on my ltr like 4 times. Then I broke up w her and gave her a bluepilled cliche reason. like muh I have to focus on uni

• Love it
Reactions: glaruz and LegitUser
Why is it immoral to have sex with another person?

Also I said I probably wouldn't go as far as full vaginal intercourse (or kissing) cos I would feel bad, but even so I wouldn't say it's a problem

Because your LTR trusts you and loves you and believes you’re a better man than that so it’s immoral

If it’s natural to breed with other women then you cheating by kissing them is not only immoral but also serves no purpose because you can’t impregnate them with kisses

Because your LTR trusts you and loves you and believes you’re a better man than that so it’s immoral

If it’s natural to breed with other women then you cheating by kissing them is not only immoral but also serves no purpose because you can’t impregnate them with kisses
Realistically you're only with your partner because you find them physically attractive. And it's just chance u got into a relationship with them and not someone else. It's not some "soulmate" shit. I can be with my partner but I'm not gonna pretend that's the only female I can be sexually attracted to or enjoy fucking just because I happened to meet my gf at that time and place in my life

• Hmm...
Realistically you're only with your partner because you find them physically attractive. And it's just chance u got into a relationship with them and not someone else. It's not some "soulmate" shit. I can be with my partner but I'm not gonna pretend that's the only female I can be sexually attracted to or enjoy fucking just because I happened to meet my gf at that time and place in my life
how old are you and do you really believe that love doesn’t exist and that romantic right are based purely on looks

yes if i dont really love her and just got into LTR for the experience / "for the plot"
no if i actually care about her.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Charisma
Two wrongs wont make a right. I wont cheat.

• +1
how old are you and do you really believe that love doesn’t exist and that romantic right are based purely on looks
21 and I believe romantic "love" is obviously dependent on looks as a foundation, and that there is nothing inherently special between two people, such as all the couples you see; they are just together due to physical attraction + tolerance of each other + the fact they were in the same place as their partner to originally meet them. Your gf could just as easily be someone else and there would be no difference

• Hmm...
I'd be loyal only if we have the same exp. LTR exp != slaying exp btw. Atm it's too cucked not to do this. Years of improvement while she got to have fun with other men? Not fair, as childish as it may sound. Maybe if I manage to make up for what I lost in my youth.

Most people voted no. Mirin.