Would you consider this site racist?

Would you consider this site racist?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
When I first joined this site with no intention of staying, I LARPed as Northern Italian because I was aware of the rife racism that goes on in "incel" forums. I was also scared of being found on here by friends; I was extremely high inhib. It was only about a couple of months later, I revealed my true ethnicity (Arab/White).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 19301
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17872, bogii and 4 others
yeah

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It is lmao, that's not even an opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, closedplatecel, BoneDensity and 4 others
Yes, it is appallingly racist. I would prefer a more QOVES-like forum if it existed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, .🇹🇩., closedplatecel and 4 others
Die nigger

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
Yes, it is appallingly racist. I would prefer a more QOVES-like forum if it existed.
That would be nice. Are you in the QOVES community?

• +1
Reactions: Telemachus
no, here we love niggers, sand niggers, cum skins, shit skinned curries and ping pong gooks.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19301
That would be nice. Are you in the QOVES community?
Yes, they only have a Discord but Discord sucks for having separate discussions at once

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
Whites hate curries but they're BBC lovers

Qoves makes nice videos but his community is:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
You’re always larpin bro

Maybe but every thread somehow ends up with dragging Indians into it @PrinterAndFaxMachin

There are racist users, as in common in most fringe circles, but the site itself isn't racist and is owned by a normal black man. I just try to ignore the racists and have a good time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16853, stevielake and 1 other person
There are racist users, as in common in most fringe circles, but the site itself isn't racist and is owned by a normal black man. I just try to ignore the racists and have a good time.
Wdym? Who owns this?

No, if anything this site is more accepting of ethnics than normies. I like the lack of censorship here, most free space on the internet unlike real life where you get passive aggressive responses and sfw coated lies and bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, rand anon, BoneDensity and 1 other person
I put sfcels on ignore. Makes the site more enjoyable without retarded irrelevant race wars

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 19896
I would consider the whole world racist, this site is a representation of what people are thinking IRL but are afraid to say. Of course it's exaggerated, most people aren't this racist, but at least it reminds me that this is a cruel world where people are constantly judging others on racial phenotype instead of who they are. This site keeps me alert.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Xangsane
racial slurs are just common language here, i dont get triggered if someone calls me a nigger
irl if someone called me a nigger i'll choke them out

A bit. There are nasty racist comments but you can tell they are joking. However, in terms of looks, this site is not so far from the truth, some girls do have racist views on beauty. A classmate was rejected only because he wasn't "as white as she'd like (I am from SA btw), my mom doesn't really like black men but she's not a racist in the activist sense... It's just a preference, which is racist, but a preference in teh end

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Xangsane
Not really, I've been on actual racist websites, If this was one of them, u'd be banned for being an ethnic.

You could say this website is misogynistic Based, since we ban all women

Oh no, not a racist forum :soy::soy::soy:

racism is complete cope. It's not different than lookism.

Is this forum racist? Not more racist than the average normie.
IRL everyone is racist, and everyone is lookist, but nobody dares to admit it because ppl are weak.

the definition of racism is complete joke anyways.

U call someone a nigger and ur a racist. U call someone a retard and it's just verbal abuse.
U kill a nigger and it's a racist hate-crime. U kill a white person and it's just 'violence'.

Like there's any difference. complete cope

• +1
Reactions: angelo