Would you date a girl that sucked dick before? (Christians GIH)

nuisance

nuisance

The Whitepill is the Truth
I'm talking to this girl from a church someone told me she gave her old bf head a couple of times. I ain't about that honestly am I wrong for that? Lwk i had opportunities to get my tip wet but I'm saving that for my wife so I think imma break up with her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia, Chadeep, Gonthar and 5 others
She was born again so basically that doesn't count anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia, GlamourPursuer, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
depends, how big was the dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, GlamourPursuer, uksucks and 11 others
i wouldnt date any girl, wtf would i do with her after she or me gets bored which will happen

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and liberiangrimreaper
I'm talking to this girl from a church someone told me she gave her old bf head a couple of times. I ain't about that honestly am I wrong for that? Lwk i had opportunities to get my tip wet but I'm saving that for my wife so I think imma break up with her.
Lukewarm rambles

• JFL
Reactions: asia and Rhino LeFort
depends, how big was the dick
it was my friend to to make it even worse, imagine I marry her and this nigga knows my wife sucked the skin off his dick

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, asia, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
it was my friend to to make it even worse, imagine I marry her and this nigga knows my wife sucked the skin off his dick
thats definently cucked and she will cheat on you

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
get your dick sucks

thats definently cucked and she will cheat on you
naw she wouldn't but imma break up with her anyways don't think id be able to get the image of my friend busting inside her mouth out of my head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro stop crying about it. It was a long time ago she only sucked his dick she never even fucekd him jfl.

I dated a religious girl who was virgin and she sucked me off over 100 times, if an idiot would reject her over this then you didn’t deserve her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 84469
naw she wouldn't but imma break up with her anyways don't think id be able to get the image of my friend busting inside her mouth out of my head
Oh it’s your Freind… yeah I wouldn’t date her

What’s your view on aggressive kissing with touching all over and over is that bad to you? IMO it’s not as bad it’s only kissing but still if it’s like super aggressive like the guy feels her ass tits neck hair has bitten her etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Bro stop crying about it. It was a long time ago she only sucked his dick she never even fucekd him jfl.

I dated a religious girl who was virgin and she sucked me off over 100 times, if an idiot would reject her over this then you didn’t deserve her
are you religious? If your not religious that makes sense.

But then the way I see it is she doesn't deserve me, i waited to be both grew up Christian and knew the rules. Its not like she was not religious before it happened a year ago.

Oh it’s your Freind… yeah I wouldn’t date her

What’s your view on aggressive kissing with touching all over and over is that bad to you? IMO it’s not as bad it’s only kissing but still if it’s like super aggressive like the guy feels her ass tits neck hair has bitten her etc
kissing and touching would not bother me unless its sexual stimulation

Yes, anyone saying no is delusional tbh.

kissing and touching would not bother me unless its sexual stimulation
What does that mean? You mean the girl twerking on your cock or you mean if the girls doing it for foreplay
are you religious? If your not religious that makes sense.

But then the way I see it is she doesn't deserve me, i waited to be both grew up Christian and knew the rules. Its not like she was not religious before it happened a year ago.
I’m religious but I admit I have an issue with lust 🪦 I’d like a GF but my location doesn’t permit me to have one as all the women where I live hate me so I have to go passport max to get pussy 🤷‍♂️

Yeah she ain’t for you just go get an non western woman import here from 3rd world they aren’t whores like Western woman

Yes, anyone saying no is delusional tbh.
are you religious? What if you waited.

If those don't apply I see your point but in my situation idk

If you are a church going virgin and Christian and you want a church going virgin Christian partner, you should definitely not date her unless you know for sure that you are good looking and have other options, but if she is HTB+ and you are to say MTN, you should date her for sure..

• +1
Reactions: greycel and nuisance
are you religious? What if you waited.

If those don't apply I see your point but in my situation idk
Im agnostic, and the more you wait the less likely is that you will manage to get a modest girl, let alone a virgin one lmao.

nahh dont be a cuck and save urself. theres better girls, marrying a girl whos not even a virgin as a christian is wild. dont be like me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: greycel and nuisance
What does that mean? You mean the girl twerking on your cock or you mean if the girls doing it for foreplay
I mean genital stimulation, kissing, and touching are still fornication but that's something i would be comfortable too look past, and i also can't be a hippocrite cause I did the same i just never let it get to the point of any type of sex.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I mean genital stimulation, kissing, and touching are still fornication but that's something i would be comfortable too look past, and i also can't be a hippocrite cause I did the same i just never let it get to the point of any type of sex.
Yeah I get blowjobs and call it a day but usually cos I’m incel the most I can get are kisses from foids, but I’ll admit it does turn into semi groping but cos we are usually in club or carnival setting it can’t go beyond that or we get kicked out

My PP has accepted it’ll never see a vagina again at least for another 4 years lol. But I’ve prob kissed over 40 women at this point tbh ironic how I’ve only slayed 3 of them

I'm not Christians so I won't answer. :Comfy:

• +1
I'm not Christians so I won't answer. :Comfy:
You are heretical Quranist you are Kafir may Allah smite you down wallahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you bring shame to the Umah your not true islama

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ok Abdul. :ogre:
Astarfrrullah I’m Takfiring you and now ima put Fatwa on your head may you suffer for your kufr bismillahhhhhhaaaaa

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Nigga it was his friends dick that she sucked
Yeah… he should get rid off the bitch every time he looks at her all he finna see is his cock in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: watah and nuisance
Hawk Tuah Girl is a Christian, at least culturally. I know 20 something single parents covered in tattoos who are Christian. Don’t fall for how people label themselves.

Astarfrrullah I’m Takfiring you and now ima put Fatwa on your head may you suffer for your kufr bismillahhhhhhaaaaa
This is legit how the average muzzie thinks. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: watah
she sucked me off over 100 times, if an idiot would reject her over this then you didn’t deserve her
Jfl you sound like some faggot ass lover boy simp here.

"I know she sucked 5 dicks and was in a gangbang before, but if you think she worths less because of that then that's really messed up man 🥺"

Images 31

This you 😂 😂😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and PrinceLuenLeoncur

"I know she sucked 5 dicks and was in a gangbang before, but if you think she worths less because of that then that's really messed up man 🥺"

View attachment 3160127
This you 😂 😂😂
Nar I hate how’s a lot g trust me

View attachment 3160127
This you 😂 😂😂
Mario didn’t get the context once I understood u told op to leave the bitch:blackpill:

Don't ask the forum

People have different views on life to you. We all have different things we prioritise in not just this department but in every part of life.

I personally wouldn't but majority probably will.
That being said, if it is troubling you, I'd advise you to stay clear. There's billions of women in this world bro

She doesn't have to be the one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't ask the forum

People have different views on life to you. We all have different thins we prioritise in not just this department but in every part of life.

I personally wouldn't but majority probably will.
That being said, if it is troubling you, I'd advise you to stay clear. There's billions of women in this world bro

She doesn't have to be the one.
Yea I honestly believe I made my decision before I made this post, just wanted to see other people's thoughts on it.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Hawk Tuah Girl is a Christian, at least culturally. I know 20 something single parents covered in tattoos who are Christian. Don’t fall for how people label themselves.
shes jewish

Resize

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
Yes, many Christian girls suck dick or take it in the ass, and think this makes them pure and keeps their virginity until marriage...

over if you go to church, you fell for the most mainstream propaganda in history