would you date a woman who wear revealing clothes?

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
she goes in public wearing tight dresses showing of her body or walking with cleavage showing or wear leggings in the gym.

would any of you guys really date a woman like this?

i mean it’s understandable if you say yes because like 90% of women dress like this nowdays.

Last edited:
No. Why do normies do this shit?

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and IwillRope2024
No. Why do normies do this shit?
They want attention from chads and they have to dress as whores if they don’t want to get ignored by chads.

This is a big reason why i crave hijabi women i would convert to islam only to marry niqabi/hijabi muslim foid.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They want attention from chads and they have to dress as whores if they don’t want to get ignored by chads.

This is a big reason why i crave hijabi women i would convert to islam only to marry niqabi/hijabi muslim foid.
Normies as in normies who actually prefer dating foids who show off their bodies.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Normies as in normies who actually prefer dating foids who show off their bodies.
normies don’t prefer their girfriend dressing like whores but there is nothing they can do if you tell her to stop wearing such revealing clothes in public they will start calling you a mysognist or in the worst case dump you for another cuck that won’t complain about her dressing like a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What is revealing? :Comfy: