Would you date an autistic woman?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
the attractive ones mask it relatively well, but after a while you might get bored and annoyed by how cold and fussy they seem

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I can’t tell the difference between an autistic female and a regular female

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
I can’t tell the difference between an autistic female and a regular female

They’re super quiet, have a certain phenotype and have obsessive interests in things like leaves, pretty flowers, etc.

Slightly ND is ideal tbh

High functioning autistic women have zero trouble in the dating market, most don't even know that they're autistic until well into adulthood and usually the diagnosis is precipitated by some kind of life event not going their way for the first time or them recognising a pattern or some kind of cause and effect (e.g. "why do I keep getting dumped?" or "why can't I hold down a job?" or "why do I feel like my friends don't really like me") at which point they start doing some introspection and go to a therapist and find out *boom* they're autistic.

The last few chicks I fucked (from memory) who had autism were all exactly the same:
- bikini comp model who had never had a boyfriend at 25
- waitress who was into art and photography who never had a boyfriend at 23
- model/actress who had never had a boyfriend at 21
- literal NEET who played 80hrs of videogames per week, lifted at the gym and played touch football, who had never had a boyfriend at 23
- paramedic who had never had a boyfriend at 22
- remedial massage therapist who never had a boyfriend at 23
- PhD student who never had a boyfriend at 25

After I'd got to know each of them long enough to tick off the entire DSM 5 criteria for an ASD diagnosis I would ask if they were somewhere on the spectrum and all of them responded by laughed it off and saying a version of "yeah probably". The last 3 girls on the list straight up said they were autistic without me even asking, but all of them had recently received their diagnosis within the last couple of years i.e well into their 20s.

All of these girls I met off Tinder, presumably because their social circles knew they were autistic and they figured they had better odds of finding chad online, and all of them were insanely easy to fuck on the first date because they were all hoes. I will undoubtedly run into more autistic women in the future but I'll never date one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Prettyboy and Xangsane
High functioning autistic women have zero trouble in the dating market, most don't even know that they're autistic until well into adulthood and usually the diagnosis is precipitated by some kind of life event not going their way for the first time or them recognising a pattern or some kind of cause and effect (e.g. "why do I keep getting dumped?" or "why can't I hold down a job?" or "why do I feel like my friends don't really like me") at which point they start doing some introspection and go to a therapist and find out *boom* they're autistic.

The last few chicks I fucked (from memory) who had autism were all exactly the same:
- bikini comp model who had never had a boyfriend at 25
- waitress who was into art and photography who never had a boyfriend at 23
- model/actress who had never had a boyfriend at 21
- literal NEET who played 80hrs of videogames per week, lifted at the gym and played touch football, who had never had a boyfriend at 23
- paramedic who had never had a boyfriend at 22
- remedial massage therapist who never had a boyfriend at 23
- PhD student who never had a boyfriend at 25

After I'd got to know each of them long enough to tick off the entire DSM 5 criteria for an ASD diagnosis I would ask if they were somewhere on the spectrum and all of them responded by laughed it off and saying a version of "yeah probably". The last 3 girls on the list straight up said they were autistic without me even asking, but all of them had recently received their diagnosis within the last couple of years i.e well into their 20s.

All of these girls I met off Tinder, presumably because their social circles knew they were autistic and they figured they had better odds of finding chad online, and all of them were insanely easy to fuck on the first date because they were all hoes. I will undoubtedly run into more autistic women in the future but I'll never date one.
Autistic Stacies?

the attractive ones mask it relatively well, but after a while you might get bored and annoyed by how cold and fussy they seem
As I am an autistic guy I wouldn't mind an autistic woman.

why would i date genetic trash

no
only nt(stupid) stacy after i die

mental illness and non NT behaviour has zero impact on a womans likelihood to have relationships/reproduce

big reason why mental illness and non nt phenotype still persists despite most mentalcel men being filtered out of the gene pool

NT women are goofy and annoying too btw, autistic ones are sometimes better because they might have an autistic interest in something actually interesting instead of watching love island and makeup tutorials all day

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, TUSSELEIF and foidaddict
mental illness and non NT behaviour has zero impact on a womans likelihood to have relationships/reproduce

big reason why mental illness and non nt phenotype still persists despite most mentalcel men being filtered out of the gene pool

NT women are goofy and annoying too btw, autistic ones are sometimes better because they might have an autistic interest in something actually interesting instead of watching love island and makeup tutorials all day

NT girls have more swag and give better throat

Yes I'd prefer it actually. NT women are boring and soulless.

Autistic Stacies?

You’ve never met a quiet woman who sucks at making conversation? I feel like they’re just as common as autistic men. You’re born with that shit