D
Deleted member 7580
Fire
- Joined
- May 30, 2020
- Posts
- 27,037
- Reputation
- 61,555
This is what average women look like
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
where’s the white girlWould fuck the white girl
maybeBoth look pretty similar to me. Right one is just lighterWhich of these is average?
There are 3 looks points between them
I'm slapping any melanin off her face with my cockwhere’s the white girl
whitest girl in Mumbaimaybe
That’s what most girls look like tho making them average lookingNo that's ltb but i wouldn't date mid girls too
male hypergamy is underratedThis is what average women look like View attachment 2046563
Aka any large Canadian or British cityaverage in slums of mumbai.
cope he fuck modelsmale hypergamy is underrated
if men lowered their standards there would be much less incels a good example of this is like @VenatorLuparius the only reason he 'slays' is because he has lowered his standards to where he will fuck anything that is alive and has a hole
That’s what most girls look like tho making them average looking
BaddieI think this is why blacks are way less likely to be incel on average compared to indians even though they are low in looks its because indians are high inhib with high standards meanwhile the average black like @smoothsexy is willing to bang something like this and brag about it
![]()



just say already that you want some black guy to fuck youI think this is why blacks are way less likely to be incel on average compared to indians even though they are low in looks its because indians are high inhib with high standards meanwhile the average black like @smoothsexy is willing to bang something like this and brag about it
![]()
She’s hot
there's no white people in that image.Would fuck the white girl
whatever the fuck she is I'd fuck herthere's no white people in that image.
Maybe I'm spoiled from being nordic but that is legit below average.average
she fogs tbh i would date her thoughts?
I wouldn't i have a higher standard and don't feel like dropping It for a while. But this Is average girl anyway if you wouldn't do this you're volcelshe fogs tbh i would date her thoughts?
Maybe I'm spoiled from being nordic but that is legit below average.
Not in Canadian citiesThose are ltb/subhuman
Jesus Christ.Not in Canadian cities
That’s prob above average here
Average woman doesn't exist, there only beautiful sexy women or ugly unattractive women in the mind of a man.This is what average women look like View attachment 2046563
Jesus Christ.
I assume you mean the Mexican girl in the back?Would fuck the white girl
yeaI assume you mean the Mexican girl in the back?
I would, I ain’t picky fr.This is what average women look like View attachment 2046563
would reject me
All they have to do is be kind to me and I’d gladly date and fuck both of their brains out.This is what average women look like View attachment 2046563