Would you date out?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I'd love to smash some black chicks but there aren't so many in my country. The good-looking ones always stick with Tyrones/ chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Final82
@Final82 u nolifer :woke:

where do you live

All good looking chicks (8/10 plus )irrespective of race always for chads / Tyrones.

dating a female? really? setting yourself up to be cuckolded? pump and dump or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
All good looking chicks (8/10 plus )irrespective of race always for chads / Tyrones.
Well some chadlites or even normies can run JBW game and lower their standards

dating a female? really? setting yourself up to be cuckolded? pump and dump or nothing.
Most of us don't have the capacity of pumping and dumping, that's why this board exists. I wonder if dating out would be easier for us to cut all the crap and get directly to sex.

Muh mgtow

Anyways only two possible races 1. Latino bitches, 2. Arab bitches. 3. Yentas, so I can go fritzl on their ass. Jb Yenta sex/torture dungeon. Do to them what theyve been doing to whites for years. Wipe their kike genes out completely.

Then bring a black american over to Belgium lol Get yo daily dose of black pussy.
Black chicks have silk quality skin and god tier ass

Black chicks have silk quality skin and god tier ass
That's true. I love their asses. But they smell more than whites LOL Talking from experience man, just tryna help a bro out.

Muh mgtow

Anyways only two possible races 1. Latino bitches, 2. Arab bitches. 3. Yentas, so I can go fritzl on their ass. Jb Yenta sex/torture dungeon. Do to them what theyve been doing to whites for years. Wipe their kike genes out completely.
so, what, you disagree that LTRs with females suck?

That's true. I love their asses. But they smell more than whites LOL Talking from experience man, just tryna help a bro out.
I only had experience with black hookers. They were all amazing body wise but it's hard to find facially good looking black chicks tbh.

I'd only consider Asian and Latino tbh

so, what, you disagree that LTRs with females suck?

oh I don't doubt they suck. all of them do. but being Josef Fritzl incarnate on a bunch of kike bitches, I can do some serious damage. most people here don't know what I'm capable of.

I'd only consider Asian and Latino tbh
40665706115 fbcc54fb56 b

It comes down to where you are in life and what you need and what you value. I'd much rather be in a relationship than sleeping with lots of girl right now.

Altough i'd much rather sleep with lots of girl than being the virgin i am right now ngl tbh jfl

I would fuck but not ltr black girl since i live with my parents and they wouldn't accept me dating black girl.

Last edited:
No blacks or hispanics, but maybe an asian

I wanna date asian girls.
My own race doesn't want me anyway.

Yes,only abos for me.