Would you date this kind of girl?

There was no relationship, it was completely one sided. I didn't like her.

Hell I would take longer routes to class to avoid bumping into her.

If she was a Stacy, I don't care. I don't want that constant desperation. I want a girl who I can tease and flirt with, someone with a good self esteem.

You are better off getting a dog instead if you want constant affection like that.

Also not whore != clingy bitch.

Both suck.
that desparation!= low self esteem

women are emotional human beings dude you are splitting hairs.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
maybe we have different perspectives because you have women around you 24/7 while i dont leave my basement.

This was a while back in high school; I haven't and don't want to talk to women romantically until my trimax is done.

This was a while back in high school; I haven't and don't want to talk to women romantically until my trimax is done.
didnt get shit my whole life even high school

• Hmm...
that desparation!= low self esteem

women are emotional human beings dude you are splitting hairs.

Desperation is caused by low self esteem.

didnt get shit my whole life even high school

You think it's a good thing you got at least some girl liking you; it's not, you genuinely don't want that...or maybe you personally do, so I suppose that's a win-win for you.

Desperation is caused by low self esteem.
how is desperation for water caused by self-esteem? You dont actually think youre a lower value person

You think it's a good thing you got at least some girl liking you; it's not, you genuinely don't want that...or maybe you personally do, so I suppose that's a win-win for you.
on the internet

• Hmm...
how is desperation for water caused by self-esteem? You dont actually think youre a lower value person

OK that is a completely different argument.

OK that is a completely different argument.
you said desperation is caused by low self-esteem.

But I guess it's not "completely different", youre desperate because you think low value of yourself, you think low value of yourself because youre about to die.

• JFL
Oh...so you haven't personally been with her?

Consider yourself lucky.
no but ive seen her all around pic and video wise, she is beautiful.

• +1
you said desperation is caused by low self-esteem.

But I guess it's not "completely different", youre desperate because you think low value of yourself, you think low value of yourself because youre about to die.

Desperation for water because you literally will die without it != desperation for approval and love some random person.

You won't die without it my guy.

no but ive seen her all around pic and video wise, she is beautiful.

This seems to be mutual with you, so you personally like clingy women, I don't.

Desperation for water because you literally will die without it != desperation for approval and love some random person.

What is your point? Both water and "love" are on maslow's psychological hierarchy of needs.

This seems to be mutual with you, so you personally like clingy women, I don't.
great that is the point of this thread, to see if people like this kind of woman or not

"You won't die without it my guy"

sigh making blanket statements again, your perception of lacking love is when mom takes away xbox or your dad gets in an argument, breaks some shit slaps your mom and leaves for a few weeks.

by lack of love I mean constant, you can even say years, of solitude , the slightest sign of politeness being from some stranger you dont give a fuck about that shows overly fake politeness

• JFL
by lack of love I mean constant, you can even say years, of solitude , the slightest sign of politeness being from some stranger you dont give a fuck about that shows overly fake politeness
So years of solitude leading to low self esteem leading to desperation, which you said was not it?

People can be in solitude for years (monks) and have a good self esteem and not be desperate.

"You won't die without it my guy"

sigh making blanket statements again, your perception of lacking love is when mom takes away xbox or your dad gets in an argument, breaks some shit slaps your mom and leaves for a few weeks.

I mean you can jfl at this all you want there have been experiments on how consistent long term lack of any love affects the human brain

So years of solitude leading to low self esteem leading to desperation, which you said was not it?

People can be in solitude for years (monks) and have a good self esteem and not be desperate.
"monks that live in solitude and live fine", name one.

youre talking out of your ass, those people still have family parents aunt uncle children and friends, im talking about homeless people whose entire family was molested/killed who would otherwise be genuinely good people if they werent fucked so hard in life.

• JFL
"monks that live in solitude and live fine", name one.

youre talking out of your ass, those people still have family parents aunt uncle children and friends, im talking about homeless people whose entire family was molested/killed who would otherwise be genuinely good people if they werent fucked so hard in life.

In a sentence, what are you trying to say my guy? don't think you even know what you are trying to argue.

In a sentence, what are you trying to say my guy? don't think you even know what you are trying to argue.
emphasizing how important love is which you were mocking? Did you forget?

• JFL
emphasizing how important love is which you were mocking? Did you forget?
specifically because you suggested people cant live without water for a long time: true but then suggested people can live without love and experience actual solitude for a long time: not necessarily true, hence I asked for examples that you did not give.

• JFL
specifically because you suggested people cant live without water for a long time: true but then suggested people can live without love and experience actual solitude for a long time: not necessarily true, hence I asked for examples that you did not give

Everyone will die from not having water.

No one will die from not having love.

You personally cannot live with not being loved, others can.

Greg lives all alone in apartment 276 and he is happy playing games and dining all by himself. He has a high self esteem.

Bob lives all alone in apartment 277 and he is not happy playing games and dining all by himself. He has a low self esteem.

Carla desperately showers Greg with too much affection, he deems that too much. He doesn't want that and is happy being by himself again.

Greg can live without love.

Carla desperately showers Bob with too much affection, he loves it because he has a low self-esteem and wants approval and affection.

Bob cannot live without love.

Both Greg and Bob lived identical lives but Greg didn't want Carla, Bob did.

I guess you can have a third guy called Peter who lives all alone in apartment 276 and he is happy playing games and dining all by himself. He has a high self esteem.

But Peter loves clingy Carla because he is narcissist and wants people to worship him.

Neither Bob nor Greg can live without water; they would all be dead.

Greg lived just fine without love, Bob couldn't, thus proving my point love is not as important as water.

Everyone will die from not having water.

No one will die from not having love.

You personally cannot live with not being loved, others can.

Greg lives all alone in apartment 276 and he is happy playing games and dining all by himself. He has a high self esteem.

Bob lives all alone in apartment 277 and he is not happy playing games and dining all by himself. He has a low self esteem.

Carla desperately showers Greg with too much affection, he deems that too much. He doesn't want that and is happy being by himself again.

Greg can live without love.

Carla desperately showers Bob with too much affection, he loves it because he has a low self-esteem and wants approval and affection.

Bob cannot live without love.

Both Greg and Bob lived identical lives but Greg didn't want Carla, Bob did.

I guess you can have a third guy called Peter who lives all alone in apartment 276 and he is happy playing games and dining all by himself. He has a high self esteem.

But Peter loves clingy Carla because he is narcissist and wants people to worship him.

Neither Bob nor Greg can live without water; they would all be dead.

Greg lived just fine without love, Bob couldn't, thus proving my point love is not as important as water.
Nice hypotheticals now show me empirical or logical evidence, your hypotheticals are neither, yes?

By lack of love I mean to the extreme extent, not living with a person you dont like or something dude what I even mentioned earlier more extreme examples.

So since you guys say it's all about looks. What if you had this fine ass 18 year old virgin good looking blonde hair blue eyed central european germanic/slavic woman right, you find out she is into you and you are kind of surprised because she is a crazy 10/10 to you, you date her for some time and after talking with her you find out she is clingy onto you because she is an abused dog(gy), she had a shit childhood and no one loved her.

Would you pursue a relationship with her?
brother i used to manipulate bitches like this for living, this is lightwork

Nice hypotheticals now show me empirical or logical evidence, your hypotheticals are neither, yes?

By lack of love I mean to the extreme extent, not living with a person you dont like or something dude what I even mentioned earlier more extreme examples.

That is as logical fucking evidence as you get.

That is as logical fucking evidence as you get.
No it isn't because all you said is "Lets say Greg can live without love" its like saying "lets say greg can live without water" the most classic logical fallacy to just assume its true.

My evidence is property of love is on the hierarchy of psychological needs, do you know what that means? It means that after you get your absolute basics like water and food, the next thing humans instinctively search for is love, that's why you don't see homeless people who struggle with those stuff for a "partner" but you mostly see people who say their life is shit because they dont have a partner come from a well-off background.

But to be honest what you say becomes even more absurd when you don't just say that you won't die from it but that you know "monks" that can be happy from it, again give examples or just stop talking idk.

No it isn't because all you said is "Lets say Greg can live without love" its like saying "lets say greg can live without water" the most classic logical fallacy to just assume its true.

Because people like Greg actually fucking exist?

They don't need nor want love, they are content.

That is not like saying "Greg can live without water" because no such person exists.

It's a plausible hypothetical.

Because people like Greg actually fucking exist?

They don't need nor want love, they are content.

That is not like saying "Greg can live without water" because no such person exists.

It's a plausible hypothetical.
"Because he exists"

isn't this the reason why I haven't been asking for examples this entire time btw, let alone studies.

• +1
"Because he exists"

isn't this the reason why I haven't been asking for examples this entire time btw, let alone studies.

There's users here who don't give two shits about relationships or love, and only want sex, so they are content with hookers and a transactional relationship. No love, only money and sex.

Not to say they won't take the opportunity if it comes up, but they aren't actively chasing it.

There's users here who don't give two shits about relationships or love, and only want sex, so they are content with hookers and a transactional relationship. No love, only money and sex.

Not to say they won't take the opportunity if it comes up, but they aren't actively chasing it.
Sex you say? Like the thing that releases oxytocin? The "love-hormone"?

Listen man, your replies are kind of getting pointless and I didn't even bother going bad faith by saying in a broad sense money is love too.

Either way, we were talking about solitude and isolation this entire time..... and you bring up the opposite , weird.

• JFL
Sex you say? Like the thing that releases oxytocin? The "love-hormone"?

Listen man, your replies are kind of getting pointless and I didn't even bother going bad faith by saying in a broad sense money is love too.

Either way, we were talking about solitude and isolation this entire time..... and you bring up the opposite , weird.

Wtf are you on about? Love and affection is what you were yapping about?

Guy doesn't love a hooker, hooker doesn't love guy, they fuck, they leave. There's no love there regardless of oxytocin being released. By that logic, masturbating makes you fall in love with yourself.

You said you were OK some clingy desperate bitch; I said I'm good.

I made a mistake though; I said low self esteem means you are desperate, which is wrong. You can have low self esteem and not be desperate.

What I wanted to say was being desperate means you have a low self esteem. I want to clarify that.

If you are desperate for love, like that girl, it means she has a low self esteem and needs to love herself first.

Wtf are you on about? Love and affection is what you were yapping about?

Guy doesn't love a hooker, hooker doesn't love guy, they fuck, they leave. There's no love there regardless of oxytocin being released. By that logic, masturbating makes you fall in love with yourself.

You said you were OK some clingy desperate bitch; I said I'm good.

I made a mistake though; I said low self esteem means you are desperate, which is wrong. You can have low self esteem and not be desperate.

What I wanted to say was being desperate means you have a low self esteem. I want to clarify that.

If you are desperate for love, like that girl, it means she has a low self esteem and needs to love herself first.
Bro correcting himself like chatgpt, yikes. No kid you were right, Low self-esteem causes desperation because we are hardwired this way, could send some evidence instead of "Muhammad is hardwired to be desperate whenever low self-esteem".

When I said love is on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, I also explicitly mentioned property of love, that means having a partner that you love, hookers can be partners that you dont love as you've admitted, and masturbation lacks a partner, this means kid that none of the examples that you gave me are of people both lacking love long-term and surviving or living in a stable state of mind, though ironically the idea that most people here arent stable even while they still are not in isolation kind of supports my position here that it matters.