Would you engage in cuck activity?

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
4 years ago when craigslist still had personals listings I posted a m4w and I got a reply from this guy that wanted me to fuck his girl while he watched. When I got there his girlfriend was blindfolded and had earmuffs on and when I got to the deed he was watching me this guy was a 6'4 white Male this dude was TALL and towered my 5'10 self. He was watching me and jerking it in the end o couldn't finish because I got nervous would you guys ever engage in this activity if you were given the chance?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAITEIII, Arkantos and 2 others
i mean id never let myself be the cuck but i also think it’s a little uncomfortable to be the bull as well

i only want to be having sex with one person and not having someone watch, i would also never fuck a girl with my friend or smth jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
yes i would fuck a girl while a guy watched would be strange tho

Yes I will clean my wife's pussy when her boyfriend cums in it. One of my lifelong dream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, 5'8manlet, KrissKross and 1 other person
Yikes thats a no from me chief

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4991
there was a high tier becky with a fat ass who wanted me to fuck her while she "forced" her boyfriend to watch (she wanted ME to tie him up). i probably would have done it but she was like three hours away from me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
If i was 6'6 7psl gigaframed gigacocked gigapietrochad i would force my stacy gf (zuzia or wiktoria doesnt matter) to fuck 5'4 curry subhuman with small dick while im watching naked with my giant erected cock and ripped sweaty boody. She would look at me begging me to knock the shit out of subhuman but i would let her suffer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Ruby, RAITEIII and 3 others
I'd accept the invitation and as soon as i get to the place i'd murder both of them.

• Woah
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4991
I would be the bull if I get paid

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
My honor and pride are all I have

I kinda did already, but the guy didn't know he was being cucked for well over 6 months straight :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
If i was 6'6 7psl gigaframed gigacocked gigapietrochad i would force my stacy gf (zuzia or wiktoria doesnt matter) to fuck 5'4 curry subhuman with small dick while im watching naked with my giant erected cock and ripped sweaty boody. She would look at me begging me to knock the shit out of subhuman but i would let her suffer.
Great

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Pietrosiek